ParDeus Posted April 19, 2014 Report Posted April 19, 2014 "Sorry ladies, the line's long, but it moves quick. You can't be the first, but you can be one of the many" -me. And seriously, I want all credit when it works for ya.
TRON Posted April 19, 2014 Report Posted April 19, 2014 It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum. Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
Trey_Dog650 Posted April 19, 2014 Report Posted April 19, 2014 knock it on the head 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Aj11 Posted April 19, 2014 Report Posted April 19, 2014 if it don't fit, spit on it. -me worse comes worse, were screwed-Stephen Wright. when in doubt... whip it out! - not sure. i suck d for crack.. ( i seen it!)you ever suck d for weed? no i cant say i have... - Dave Chappell jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
bcpballer64 Posted April 20, 2014 Report Posted April 20, 2014 If real is characterized by what you see and by what you feel, then real is only electromagnetic impulses running through your brain.-Albert Einstein Thats about as queer as a football bat.-Buddies Dad "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
mbdblue Posted April 20, 2014 Report Posted April 20, 2014 Never assume......it leads to assumptions. -Groucho Marx AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Markous Posted April 20, 2014 Report Posted April 20, 2014 If you can't fix it with a hammer you have an electrical problem - me the pipefitter '07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said: of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger. only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers
truthsayer Posted April 20, 2014 Report Posted April 20, 2014 I apologize to the ladies ahead of time. What i say to the youngsters " While you were still in diapers whipeing your seat, I was at your moma's house slinging this meat". And when i used to drink " Hold her head boy's, I'd hold it for you " truthsayer
moredbs Posted April 20, 2014 Report Posted April 20, 2014 a wise man can learn more from a foolish question, than a fool can learn from a wise answer. Bruce Lee
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.