what would you do with 50K

A personal friend of mine is my stockbroker, and he seems to he able to squeeze money out of a rock so I would probably give it to him to work his magic

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Invest half in a medium-risk mutual fund

3/4 of what's left into a rainy day fund. Financial security for if I get laid off, without pay, major expenses come up, etc etc

Remaining ~6 grand in the bank to get "ahead of the game." Not blow it as free money, keep in mind.

that only leaves 25k to invest

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

A personal friend of mine is my stockbroker, and he seems to he able to squeeze money out of a rock so I would probably give it to him to work his magic

i like where this is going

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Invest half in a medium-risk mutual fund

3/4 of what's left into a rainy day fund. Financial security for if I get laid off, without pay, major expenses come up, etc etc

Remaining ~6 grand in the bank to get "ahead of the game." Not blow it as free money, keep in mind.

that only leaves 25k to invest

I'm 19, in college, gearing up to move out. That amount of money right there is many many times what I have right now. Different priorities than investing all of it. Mainly of which is having the financial stability to hold down an apartment dispite say.... Being out of a job for a week or two in what is a paycheck-to-paycheck living scenario

2 years ago I got a settlement of 46k

Spent 24k on my 2013 sportage as a family car, and saved the rest. I own my home so I just been saving on top of what I have.

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

fuck mutual funds.

$50k can be turned into millions day trading. With the right amount of knowledge and skill of coarse.

Neither of which I have lol

But if you are being serious... Now I'm really curious. I've always stayed out of the stock market. I guess you could say I'm scared of it

fuck mutual funds.

$50k can be turned into millions day trading. With the right amount of knowledge and skill of coarse.

Neither of which I have lol

But if you are being serious... Now I'm really curious. I've always stayed out of the stock market. I guess you could say I'm scared of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Sykes

Just one of many examples

Things that will always pay back I. The stock market are companies that produce products people can't go with out and buy over and over again.

like diapers for kids, people will always have kids and so will always need diapers. As the population grows so does the need for diapers. But that's just an example, thought of it one day as I was buying a case of diapers.

stuff like electronics people only replace every 2-6years and has lots of competition so they are more likely to have UPS and downs on their stocks.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived