zayres29 Posted April 21, 2014 Report Posted April 21, 2014 your rich uncle just died in bolivia and he left you 50k... do you blow it invest it sit on it.... how would you turn it into more money Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
truthsayer Posted April 21, 2014 Report Posted April 21, 2014 First off jump up and down for joy, second it would all depend on your current needs. truthsayer
boom50cal Posted April 21, 2014 Report Posted April 21, 2014 fly my ass to Bolivia. buy a shit load of coke. fuck a shit load of Bolivian whores. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
zayres29 Posted April 21, 2014 Author Report Posted April 21, 2014 assuming you have a comfortable job that pays the bills and near to no debt at the time of acquisition how would you make sure that you would never have to worry about going broke later in life Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 21, 2014 Report Posted April 21, 2014 $50000 isn't really enough money to invest to make sure you are set for life. It wouldn't be a bad start though. If I was going to invest I would get some drip funds. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
zayres29 Posted April 21, 2014 Author Report Posted April 21, 2014 i know that 50k really isnt a lot but for something that isnt going to be used for every day living expenses is more than most can afford to just drop on an investment Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Kyblack76 Posted April 21, 2014 Report Posted April 21, 2014 Coke and hookers...... period.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
SnowDrifter Posted April 21, 2014 Report Posted April 21, 2014 Invest half in a medium-risk mutual fund 3/4 of what's left into a rainy day fund. Financial security for if I get laid off, without pay, major expenses come up, etc etc Remaining ~6 grand in the bank to get "ahead of the game." Not blow it as free money, keep in mind. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
alaskanzx5 Posted April 21, 2014 Report Posted April 21, 2014 I would spend roughly 10,000 on a nice family vaca the rest would either go 1 of 2 different ways. 1. Find a fixer upper house. Something that needs less then 5k to make it livable. After figuring out cost it would go towards the down. So say the house is 70k and needs 3k in roof repair, 1k in carpet ad 1k in paint/drywall the other 35,000 would go as a down. So I would have roughly 50% down giving me lower interest and smaller payments. I'd still make larger payments to pay it off sooner about every other month. The moths I don't make a bigger payment the extra money would go towards fixing/upgrading the house to increase the value. 2. Find a way to invest it into opening a business not found in the area I live in so that I can be a business owner rather then just working another job. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.