Jump to content

Guy turns Lambo into mustang


Recommended Posts

Posted

to each their own but seriously buy a 500k car spend 200k for body mods to make it look like a 65k car lol level of stupidity at its maximum

you usually buy a 10k car and spend 5k to make it look like a 60k car

Posted

I like it. Everybody should dare to be different.

how is it different? get ken's stang and looks just like it.. would have been cheaper to buy a stang and transplant that engine in it and would still be the same.

what could have cost him 250k to make, ran him almost a mil if not more

Posted

damn good craftsmanship I will say that but thats about it

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Posted

It looks goofy, I can't take that car seriously.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s



 

Posted

Nice workmanship, I'm just not a huge fan of the side skirts and rear end. If the back was more mustang, that would look better in my opinion.

Front looks nice though

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Posted

i dont really get the point...if u look closer to the details it has a full custom square tube frame . u can see where the mustang floor was chopped out for the motor ect. and then basically grafted the lambo ass on it. idk maybe its just me but it looks like all he did was mid motor a stang with lambo parts...

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts


I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

Posted

To answer the "WHY" question, "because i can".

He is no different than many on this forum with monstrous hairtrick builds, he does it cause he can and enjoyed doing it like everyone here doing what they love doing.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4096 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...