Carbon Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 This is painful http://www.epicinter.net/epic-wtf-man-hacks-up-new-lamborghini-and-turns-it-into-a-mustang/11
SnowDrifter Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 Whatever makes you happy I'd take the plain lambo though ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Tecomah Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 Why?.... Just why? 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
CleanSierra Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 I appreciate the high level of craftsmanship. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Lbox88 Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 I'd take the plain lambo... So I could sell it, buy a new truck, then use the rest of the money to pay off most if no all of my debt. UBL | Build Log
SMZ2 Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 Yeah the craftsmanship is nice but why.... I mean the lambo didn't even have a scratch on it before he started. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
CleanSierra Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 I can't shit talk a guy that put that many hours into something and ended up with an final product that looked THAT good. It's CRAZY, I'll give you that. Skills though, damn. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
xxgokouxx Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 Pretty neat concept! I'd say he did it to look sort of like a sleeper. There's a local body shop here, who's "show" car was a RX-7 with Toyota Celica headlights.... We ask why too but it's just the way they like it
rockFord_Expedition Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 Nice. Not something I would have done but to each their own Pretty damn cool. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
alaskanzx5 Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 The craftsmanship is amazing, like clean said you can't hate on that work. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.