Ahmed Johnson Posted April 23, 2014 Report Posted April 23, 2014 Welcome home, your house smells like a bum's asshole and there's remnants of a methlab downstairs. Fuck it, start an altercation with them in the yard, finish them both off and claim self defense on your own land. Make sure a neighbor comes out halfway though and sees them as the aggressors. Seriously, wtf. Lol, I was thinking the same shit. I don't even know if I could stay there without getting the house disinfected.
Ahmed Johnson Posted April 23, 2014 Report Posted April 23, 2014 Could this dude still sell the place with these meth heads squatting in there?
truthsayer Posted April 23, 2014 Report Posted April 23, 2014 While this old outdated law will not allow the actual owners to go in and evict them. There is no law saying they can not send in some animals to do the job. So personally i would send in some trained attack dogs. That should dispose of the issue rather quickly. truthsayer
Lbox88 Posted April 23, 2014 Report Posted April 23, 2014 Welcome home, your house smells like a bum's asshole and there's remnants of a methlab downstairs. Fuck it, start an altercation with them in the yard, finish them both off and claim self defense on your own land. Make sure a neighbor comes out halfway though and sees them as the aggressors. Seriously, wtf. Lol, I was thinking the same shit. I don't even know if I could stay there without getting the house disinfected. Good point, burn the house down to hopefully delouse and burn off any chemicals and rebuild. Convicts are out, everything in the house gets replaced, blame the convicts even due to disturbing past and probable resentment for the fact they were about to get the boot. UBL | Build Log
Keith77 Posted April 23, 2014 Report Posted April 23, 2014 Knock house down build a new one. LOL Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
lifted_silverado Posted April 23, 2014 Report Posted April 23, 2014 If the law has its hands tied, wait til they leave kick the fucking door in and change the locks. Wait on the inside with a gun and when they start trying to act foolish or break in pull said pistol and do whatever is necessary. This is a crock of shit, id lose my fucking mind if it were my house. Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
Ahmed Johnson Posted April 23, 2014 Report Posted April 23, 2014 I'm with truthsayer except I'm sending trained goons.
Tecomah Posted April 23, 2014 Report Posted April 23, 2014 Florida has stand your ground. ...... hell yeah it does. Pisses me off that stuff like this happens 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Tuxer Posted April 23, 2014 Report Posted April 23, 2014 That's just mind boggling. How they can get away with it over a verbal "contract", how they can even have the idea of staying there, and continue to stay after you find out it belongs to a Veteran!? Beyond a sad and pathetic story of humanity at it's finest.
mmets Posted April 23, 2014 Report Posted April 23, 2014 I don't understand how the law works at times and I feel as if the ones who do nothing for society at all are given more rights or better treatment than the ones who work, pay taxes and have given to society. I will retire from the Army next hopefully in May and if I was in his shoes I would be on the news also but not because someone was in my house. I am sure I can get a few crazy guys from back home or even here that would help put a boot up side some ones head and drag them to the side walk. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.