killallblue Posted November 25, 2014 Report Posted November 25, 2014 Pssssssh baby tools you done yet?
Leo1103 Posted November 25, 2014 Report Posted November 25, 2014 Bet those tools were packed like shit 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
hdorre Posted November 25, 2014 Author Report Posted November 25, 2014 Pssssssh baby tools you done yet? Psh.. Finish you setup, and then talk shit Bet those tools were packed like shit Bubble wrap.. Foam.. Some newspaper.. I think I saw some cardboard.. Holy hell. Thanks again On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
killallblue Posted November 25, 2014 Report Posted November 25, 2014 Lol staring the door this weekend lol
Kyblack76 Posted November 26, 2014 Report Posted November 26, 2014 Progress foooooooo shooooooooooow Imsg is on your way. Doubt amplification will be there before time ends, but , it was sent yesterday and on your way. (Good luck man!!) SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
hdorre Posted December 3, 2014 Author Report Posted December 3, 2014 Progress foooooooo shooooooooooow Imsg is on your way. Doubt amplification will be there before time ends, but , it was sent yesterday and on your way. (Good luck man!!) Im pumped! Thanks dude! Well, i got the "okay" from AJ to come over again tomm. The baffles should be getting cut. Guess I better make another US Composites order On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Tecomah Posted December 3, 2014 Report Posted December 3, 2014 Ooh baffles are fun. I'm glad you're knocking shit out man. Get the fucker playing and come back down for Christmas 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
hdorre Posted December 3, 2014 Author Report Posted December 3, 2014 Ooh baffles are fun. I'm glad you're knocking shit out man. Get the fucker playing and come back down for Christmas I was just there for thanksgiving.. My parents bought another house in Parkland. I will be there for Christmas however What part are you in again? By Gainesville, iirc? Or is that the other Hunter? lol On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Tecomah Posted December 3, 2014 Report Posted December 3, 2014 That other hunter I think. I'm in Tampa. And Dylan's near orlando. If any of us have anything at all worth seeing lol u would be more than willing to drive a ways to meet and hang for a bit. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
hdorre Posted December 3, 2014 Author Report Posted December 3, 2014 That other hunter I think. I'm in Tampa. And Dylan's near orlando. If any of us have anything at all worth seeing lol u would be more than willing to drive a ways to meet and hang for a bit. Nice! That's dope haha.. Id love to meet up. Its just hard to "grasp" how much bigger the audio scene is there LOL.. Its insane, as it seems dead here in NY.. Unless you go WAYYY upstate. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.