Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The old Coke vs Pepsi thread eh?

Were you around when Guitarheroforums was popular?

Coke for me, live in kanas. Prefer Dr, Pepper though cause it mixes well with Capt Morgan.

Odd thing is, I grew up in Missouri and was a hard core pepsi fan as a kid..

Posted

I get angry when restaurants tell me they only sell pepsi products. Im from oklahoma and i definitely prefer coke all the way.

Posted

I like pepsi but it gives me heart burn now so coke for me.

On a side note, pepsin is an enzyme that is naturally released into the stomach by stomach cells, which helps to break down the food. Funny coincidence.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

Used to be hard core coke fan, switched, and now I don't give a damn as long as it's cold and bubbly. I usually get whatever is on sale at the store, but I've also cut my pop intake down a lot, usually no more than 1 a day unless I'm out for dinner or on the weekends and I want to stay up late.

Posted

Coke here!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/


th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Posted

Pepsi with jack .. However I prefer coke daily lol

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4590 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...