Why use 1/0 to 1/0 AMp Inputs?

The dyno shows more power with the input adapter. End of story, I don't see why it is up for debate. You can not measure the resistance difference without specialized equipment, the difference is likely less than 1 milliohm. But 0.001 ohms at 500 Amps, for example, is 250 Watts! Every milliohm counts.

from the man himself!

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

The dyno shows more power with the input adapter. End of story, I don't see why it is up for debate. You can not measure the resistance difference without specialized equipment, the difference is likely less than 1 milliohm. But 0.001 ohms at 500 Amps, for example, is 250 Watts! Every milliohm counts.

Thank you.

All I wanted was an educated answer.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Because the dyno said so. Tony is a hell of a lot smarter than me and probably anyone posting in this thread. If it's good enough for him, that is all the explanation that I need.

If you don't question the works of others you never learn. Not too long ago the "3/4 turn was industry accepted. So was clampping amps. Hell even the big 3 was the god of doing it right till proven wrong. Term lab is the measurement standard...... or is it? If adding this connector to power wire is the next great thing, then so be it. Hell what are your power gains for adding a connector, to a connector? If one is good, 2 must be better right?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Wow people must ALWAYS make something out of nothing... JEEZ!!!!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

If you don't question the works of others you never learn. Not too long ago the "3/4 turn was industry accepted. So was clampping amps. Hell even the big 3 was the god of doing it right till proven wrong. Term lab is the measurement standard...... or is it? If adding this connector to power wire is the next great thing, then so be it. Hell what are your power gains for adding a connector, to a connector? If one is good, 2 must be better right?

If the point of them was to gain power, then your last statement might be valid.

BUT the point to them and my selling point to to make for a cleaner and easier connection.

The dyno test was solely to prove that they did not hinder the performance of the amp. That was proven by the dyno.

Beyond this, I have no need nor obligation to provide any other proof or testing. My point has been conclusively proven by the dyno on this aspect. Any gains made in power are just a bonus since the point of these is to make for a cleaner and easier connection.

Theres to much back and forth going on about this. Ok if people are not happy with his testing you know what ive been told.. if you want something done right do it yourself. So how about this everyone that thinks the testing is bad go out buy all that equipment and test it just for a little 1/0 gauge connector. Its silly he is even testing it in the first place. Its made for looks and easier installs. Even if it possibly did have a tiny bit more resistance, it would not show up on a meter and your ears damn well would not hear any difference.

Ya know what ill end up buying 1/0 gauge 4 and 8 for my system. You know why? cause its a hell of a lot cleaner and better looking than bare wire jammed into the amp.

And than you can take 5 min to put a little hole into the connector so the screw can sit into the metal so the connector does not loosen from the amp.

Its a connector...for real now

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S