xs 3400D

Never mind i just got off phone with buddy of mine at advanced auto, he said that they have a agm charger and would be happy to charge it for me. That should get me by until i can get a proper charger. Im doing the install this weekend, got the new amp in BRX 2400D after the BRX2000D crapped out on me. Ill be doing a negative run from the batt under the hood to the 3400 in the trunk (unibody car) Im going under the car for this and cutting a hole in the trunk. Protecting the second wire with rubber water-proof flex conduit. Then of course ill clamp it in place inside and out and addin a bit of silicone to make sure it don't leak. Only other thing i can think of is to check all my previous wiring under the hood to make sure iv'e got it all hooked up proper. Then once all thats done ill be back to booming.

Also per XS Power at 10 amps. KyLar knows!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Can one of y'all recommend a charger please? Preferably one in the 50 dollar range (budgets tight)

Get a battery tender plus if you want an inexpensive good quality charger. You will need it over the years and they are cheap. I think I paid $40 for mine and it has paid off in spades.

2017 Honda Accord Touring 

Build coming soon

Serious question and kind of a thread jack.. What's the difference between agm charging and wet cell charging? I mean isn't a charger for a wet cell charging at 13 to 14 volts the same as the agm charger charging at 13 to 14 volts as well? (Both getting a 6 amp trickle charge) if their is a difference I just wanna know myself for personal knowledge.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Never mind i just got off phone with buddy of mine at advanced auto, he said that they have a agm charger and would be happy to charge it for me. That should get me by until i can get a proper charger. Im doing the install this weekend, got the new amp in BRX 2400D after the BRX2000D crapped out on me. Ill be doing a negative run from the batt under the hood to the 3400 in the trunk (unibody car) Im going under the car for this and cutting a hole in the trunk. Protecting the second wire with rubber water-proof flex conduit. Then of course ill clamp it in place inside and out and addin a bit of silicone to make sure it don't leak. Only other thing i can think of is to check all my previous wiring under the hood to make sure iv'e got it all hooked up proper. Then once all thats done ill be back to booming.

Did you think about running the wire through a pvc pipe with angled fittings? Just an idea to protect the wire, I've got a unibody car too and my firewall's a bish to deal with.

Did you think about running the wire through a pvc pipe with angled fittings? Just an idea to protect the wire, I've got a unibody car too and my firewall's a bish to deal with.

Well the conduit im talking about is outdoor Electrical conduit. I have used it before when i lived on a 35 acre piece of property its good shit and is just about anything proof. Its kinda like a garden hose but alot thicker.

Archived