ghostlyrichs home theater wall build

Looks really good.

And now, a rotary subwoofer in the back wall.

im still just rocking my klipsch 10' :( couldnt do a dual or quad sub since its a apartment. I usually let loose on the customers houses im working in and experiment it for my own builds lol

Post some of the other work youve done man! that room looks awesome!

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

good LORD JESUS!!! ... that's in an apartment???

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Post some of the other work youve done man! that room looks awesome!

My previous company i was with would not let me photograph jobs because of privacy issues. But the new company i started with last month actually is encouraging me to so i my have a some photos soon but any photos i had of old jobs were destroyed when i left. Thanks for the comment though i will post a projector screen job i did though

the speakers

1966712_10153964551715191_2009472195_n.j

the screen covering the speakers

988448_10153964572565191_409313324_n.jpg

that was just a job i did for a family member though wish i had some of the other photographs but oh well will have nicer ones soon :D

Nice work

thanks mate

good LORD JESUS!!! ... that's in an apartment???

yea i bought a apartment and wanted to keep my ears pleasured haha. its a ground level and its a corner unit so not complaints yet :D

• 3 months later...

Beautifully done, sir. I guess the important question is... How does it sound? Do you find the sound stage too high at all with the towers raised like that?

Sure looks gorgeous!

2004 Ford Freestar SEL

Jensen VM9224BT

Alpine MRP-F257 "Flex 5"

MBQuart ONX 1000.1D

Factory Ford 5x7's (For now)

2 - MBQuart ONX304 12" Subwoofers

• 3 weeks later...

Beautifully done, sir. I guess the important question is... How does it sound? Do you find the sound stage too high at all with the towers raised like that?

Sure looks gorgeous!

sorry just seen your response it sounds great the the mid and highs sound great and accurate and i have the sub set to match the gunshots and dialogue are clean and the crash bang boom gets your heart pounding so all in all im happy with it :D

Archived