Sonic Electronix

Do you use car audio brand decals on your car?

Never had decals on any of my builds because when I was stupid and ran all Planet Audio all the other audio guys in my town ran DD and MMats so that would have been kinda embarrassing. Now I run Sundown and about to start CT but I won't use their stickers either because to 90% of my town Sundown sounds like a rockband name and the other 9% have drank the local dealers Kool-Aid and believe anything sold on the internet is complete shit unless you buy it from him.

So yea no decals for me.... Just added my HU,amps, and subs to my car insurance and tinted my windows 5% all the way around and hope for the best.

If someone wants to pay me or give me equipment for cost, sure I'll slap vinyl on my car. Only stickers on my car are a little Zoom Zoom at the top of the front windshield in 1" letters (it is a Mazda after all) and a sticker for mazda3forums where I'm a moderator.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

The guy who did my tint gave me a deal so I left his little sticker on the glass. But I don't like stickers. Even if it wasn't a thief call I still think it looks bad. Unless you have a reason to advertise. Shirts on the other hand, I'm all over some shirts. I've even thought about putting something small on my hard hat.

NO stickers for me. Don't want people knowing what I got and it ruins the cars appearance to me.

Where im from they're called steal me stickers. I dont have any stickers of what im running, whether its performance parts, audio parts, or cosmetic parts. Its like walking around flashing a fat wallet or stack of cash sooner than later some scumbag is going to want that for themselves the easy way.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I don't have any on this car but I used to on my equinox. Decals are how I found another basshead in West Virginia.

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

I'm torn about decals. yea i use them. on some cars in the right places really make a car look great! but then a i see a 94 civic with 87 different jdm decals on it and all i can think is fag! my favorite decal on a civic with 4 different color body panels and a ten inch exhaust is "built not bought" really? you think someone besides you would buy that thing? i use to work with a kid who had a 95civic with a integra front end (held on with zip ties) 2 different kinds of rims, front leather seats cloth rear and the whole car was (really badly) truck bedlined. he had the built not bought sticker. i gave him so much hell for it. not to mention him running a mtx thunder 1500 amp to some xplods but the best part was his 8g power wire! oh and i don't have to say it because you already know but his gain and boost yup maxed! his deck went up to 80 and full tilt for him was volume 25... ahh sigh

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff