hershy314 Posted May 9, 2014 Author Report Posted May 9, 2014 That's no fun bro Suppose worst case... What do they need to do? Replace the valve all together? Yeah they will cut me open again, replace the valve. Puts me in the hospital for probably a week or so. Wont be able to do much for a few months after word. Even the simplest things such as walking are hard to do with out feeling pain in my chest. You wouldn't think that it would be like that, but that's the way it is. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
RyanJ Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 Is it almost the same as a bypass? My pops had a bypass not long ago. I have a friend who went through something similar I think ? He had surgery and has to take blood thinner medicine ? I have no idea if in talking about the right thing, but from what I remember, he has a leak too. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Kyblack76 Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 Man,.... look at to getting it repaired. If possible. Ive heard people getting a valve tuned up, and NEVER ever feeling better. Like it took 20 years off em.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Mr DeeBeez Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 Good luck man. I hope everything goes well for you! Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
hershy314 Posted May 9, 2014 Author Report Posted May 9, 2014 I have an appointment to see the cardiologist on the 27th, so I'll know more about what's going on then. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Tebo Posted May 11, 2014 Report Posted May 11, 2014 Good luck man I'll keep you in my prayers 04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4 excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator
greezychef Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 It probably doesn't help your mental state much but technology and procedures have come a long way and are still advancing. Believe you are going to be ok and you are in good hands. It will work out.
hershy314 Posted May 12, 2014 Author Report Posted May 12, 2014 It probably doesn't help your mental state much but technology and procedures have come a long way and are still advancing. Believe you are going to be ok and you are in good hands. It will work out. I know that technology is advancing at a rapid rate these days. I'm sure I'll be fine. If worse comes to worse then the Surgeon who did my first surgery will hopefully be doing this one as well. Gonna try for it at least, but hopefully it wont come to that. The surgeon who did the first one is one of the top cardiac surgeons in my area. Think the worst part of all this is going into a hospital. Don't know what is about them, but they freak me out. Always get the sense someone is watching me even if the place is empty. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
bcpballer64 Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 It probably doesn't help your mental state much but technology and procedures have come a long way and are still advancing. Believe you are going to be ok and you are in good hands. It will work out.I know that technology is advancing at a rapid rate these days. I'm sure I'll be fine. If worse comes to worse then the Surgeon who did my first surgery will hopefully be doing this one as well. Gonna try for it at least, but hopefully it wont come to that. The surgeon who did the first one is one of the top cardiac surgeons in my area. Think the worst part of all this is going into a hospital. Don't know what is about them, but they freak me out. Always get the sense someone is watching me even if the place is empty. Naw dude having been in and out of hospitals a bunch lately (started work as an emt) you could have a buttfucking orgy and they would notice unless it was time to check your vitals lol. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Tuxer Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 Sorry to hear hershy, keep your head up and just stay positive. All will be well!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.