Wtf the fck is wrong with this guy... Thinks this is ok?

No one here is going to get CAUGHT UP because of this idiot . no worries there . He wouldn't call the cops anyways he's running from them and cps now.

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

The first facebook dude that BEGGED him to come to such and such show, i was like "well, his audio days are over". LOL.

He will be known as "That guy". For ever.

Bass heads, ..... they dont forget. Not shit like that.

Knowing the people I've met and shows I've been at....

If he shows up, his presence will be announced over the PA and well, lets see how it goes from there.

If he makes it in long enough to let that happen that is.

LOL yup.

Mic gal/guy - "Attention, attention,.... hes here. There will be a short pause in the show. It will resume after the beating is put down. Thank you."

Lol @ KyLar96 this is so true . Bassheads dont forget shit like this. first and formost using a baby / toddler to do a hairtrick of all things. Not only did he abuse a child (Even if the child seems to be ok now) but he did so without care . and another immature idiot making everyone who shares this passion look like shit :\

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

Lol for some reason I believe that's his family trying to smooth things over for him.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Not buying it. Doesnt it hurt you when you sit in it you stupid fuck

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you know, when my kids get in a fight with each other, and i have to get after them, they always say sorry. sometime i reply with 'you arent sorry about fighting, you are sorry you got in trouble."

Maybe this guy is sincere in his apology, or maybe its CYA. Public apologies go along way with corrections workers.

Archived