Sonic Electronix

you kids bitching about shop prices amaze me.

Im laughing out loud right now.

If you want ebay prices, warranty, and service then buy it on ebay.

If you want a full warranty, in town customer service, then pay the man.

I'm just saying that if you were debationg between sound solutionz and audio express, choose sound solutions.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

just looked at the invoice again.....run like hell from that Soundstorm amp hahah, i thought it was SoundStream at first :D

For 3 bones you can do much better then a SoundStorm.....

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

its like people have no common sense, if you dont like the quote then dont buy it DUH

thats almost sig worthy

lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

just looked at the invoice again.....run like hell from that Soundstorm amp hahah, i thought it was SoundStream at first :D

For 3 bones you can do much better then a SoundStorm.....

thats what i thought too lol i wish it said soundstream. ive never even heard of soundstorm

myownsig.png

My system:

1 Sony Xplod 1000.2 wired at 2 ohms.

1 Kenwood Headunit

1 Kicker CVR 15.

you kids bitching about shop prices amaze me.

Im laughing out loud right now.

If you want ebay prices, warranty, and service then buy it on ebay.

If you want a full warranty, in town customer service, then pay the man.

depends on the shop. the shop that did all my work won't fix any of the problems they caused without charging me. it's obviously their problems because they installed everything. i'm done dealing with that shop and am currently in the process of shaving their damn decal off my windshield.

soundstorm is trash , i seen one in use the 1500 i believe and it could barely move 2 poweracoustik cheap 10s, but everything else is good for shop prices. the box you will pay 200 at the shop or pay 150 online for a forum member to build it , the battery is a lil steep but if you ever have a problem you can take it back to the store instead of haveing to ship it to the seller and wait for them to ship it back so there is a plus side to buying from the local man supporting shops...i enjoy supporting my local shop because its my version of church and with outit where would i go when i supposed to be at work....SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHOP but dont buy trash amps lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

we do quite a bit better then that at the shop i work at... but not with any of that equiptment (interstate batt for cheaper, wires for cheaper no kit, amp more expensive no matter what brad you look at, and cheaper box price)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer