Sonic Electronix

140 DB and up. What's it feel like?

My blazer does 56 or so on music....but everytime I hear a loud trunk car I love how they sound, even if they're a fraction of the loudness

Idk why they sound/feel good to me

Also the frequency its getting loud at matters a lot

High=pain

Low=pleasure

At least to me lol

Team Flex Issues

Yeah, it really depends on the frequency. Also it seems to me the amount of woofers can change how it feels to, like 1 15 hitting a 150 is loud, but 4 at 150db is amazing with all that air moving.

Im hopefullly going to a show this saturday and i hope to have my mind blown haha.

I never had my setup metered but i would think it was a 130-133 or so. kinda made your ears feel pressure and your throat tingle. but only on certain notes.

I cant even imagine a setup thats 100 times louder..... but i want to find out haha

My blazer does 56 or so on music....but everytime I hear a loud trunk car I love how they sound, even if they're a fraction of the loudness

Idk why they sound/feel good to me

Also the frequency its getting loud at matters a lot

High=pain

Low=pleasure

At least to me lol

Your fucking nuts...LOL

a trunk build with 2 12's that can do a musical 50, and a multi build that does 54's...... your nuts.. LOL.

But, to each their own.

Also, the 44-55 shit, is just annoying to me.. LOL. ...

Id take YOUR musical 56plus all day.... over any pair'd trunk build.... any one...

150+ feels like allot of pressure. it's like being massaged everywhere all at once. depending on the hz it's hard to breath. like sticking.your head out of a car at 60mph. the bass is sucking and pushing air in out out of your face hole! eyes blur and Most people you see put there head Down. i believe that's because of the pressure you feel. (just instinct i guess)

almost like being at the bottom of a 8ft pool.

your heart rate will.def go up the first time. for the first few seconds may not like it.

like i said depending on the hz at 150+ it hurts you can't see and it Can be hard to breath.

i was in a car 160+ and it just hurt. it was awesome but hurt!.my legs hurt from bass shaking the floor.

not that this will Happen to you but..

I've been to allot of shows and have brought many friends with me. who love Loud music, they've been to sooo many concerts.. and bla bla blahhh. at least 30% hated the first (and only time) they got a 145+ demo. I'm talking 2 second bail outs from kids who have systems.

to me id rather get a 150+ demo then go 120mph in a car. it's.more of a rush... to rush

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

If you have a car that does less than 140, and you sit in a vehicle that does even 150+, you will be addicted for a long time.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

A 140... think I farted a 140 a few minutes ago. Things get fun at a 50, really fun at a 55, and stupid from like 58 on

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived