hazestorm23 Posted May 14, 2014 Report Posted May 14, 2014 Was browsing the web and saw this video http://damn.com/p/seconds-from-being-mauled-amazing-rescue/?utm_source=acv&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=kidsaveacv.
LT.Smoke Posted May 14, 2014 Report Posted May 14, 2014 I have never seen a cat go balls to the wall like that against a Dog... That shit was awesome Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
GSanders17 Posted May 14, 2014 Report Posted May 14, 2014 I watched that earlier, made me proud to be a cat owner!
tacomaguy1 Posted May 14, 2014 Report Posted May 14, 2014 Local...saw it this morning Crazy that the cat did that Team Flex Issues
hazestorm23 Posted May 14, 2014 Author Report Posted May 14, 2014 I have never seen a cat go balls to the wall like that against a Dog... That shit was awesome the reaction time was superb lol and the mom or whatever she was just left the kid there after the dog ran
S15_Silvia Posted May 14, 2014 Report Posted May 14, 2014 I have never seen a cat go balls to the wall like that against a Dog... That shit was awesomethe reaction time was superb lol and the mom or whatever she was just left the kid there after the dog ran went to get the shotgun I bet. or at least hope EDIT: would have totally blasted that f*cker if it were my kid. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
hazestorm23 Posted May 14, 2014 Author Report Posted May 14, 2014 I watched that earlier, made me proud to be a cat owner! personally I hate cats when they are older they just walk around the house like they own the mfkr lol but this was cool too see
Cox Posted May 14, 2014 Report Posted May 14, 2014 Iv watched my cat back down dogs before but never anything like that Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
hazestorm23 Posted May 14, 2014 Author Report Posted May 14, 2014 Iv watched my cat back down dogs before but never anything like that I've seen that a lot but not like that either they usually do a stare down and one walks away lol that's why I was like damn this cat is bad ass
Tecomah Posted May 14, 2014 Report Posted May 14, 2014 That cat definitely was protecting it's owner 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.