CJ18 Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 Berger decided it would be easier to get in the box to bolt the subs in.....this is the end result.
Noel989 Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 Lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Jessica Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 i have been a ginger in a box. I have pics. lol Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
goodvibez Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 haha...that was good for a laugh! you know he's good for a few dee bee's if you would have left him in there! Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are! I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating! My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19
SnowDrifter Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 LMFAOI'm not a claustrophobic person, but put me in a small space that I can't move and I start to freak ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
goodvibez Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 I think that means your claustrophobic...just sayin Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are! I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating! My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19
SMZ2 Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 So what did this change the tuning to? Lol My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
MarioB Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 Thats some funny shit and no one helped just laughed 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
thefourth Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 LMFAO I'm not a claustrophobic person, but put me in a small space that I can't move and I start to freak Same after 3 minutes or so I'd start flipping Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
CJ18 Posted May 16, 2014 Author Report Posted May 16, 2014 He got himself in there, had to find his own way out.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.