finkster Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 Nothing car audio related but I just realized today that I'm pretty sure I can shatter a couple of current world records in joint popping/cracking. Supper random I know lol. I can break the most number of cracks in under a minute and also the number of different joints. I think the record is 33 pops and ironically 33 different joints. I think I can triple both records. I can crack each hand at least 25 different ways so I could already be at 50 before 30 seconds. to add to that I can crack my ears, nose, neck like 8 times, back like 10 times, shoulders, elbows, wrist, sternum (not lately), knees, ankles 2 ways, and each foot about 15 ways. Assuming they were all able to be popped, that would put me near a hundred. Sorry for the randomness, It would be pretty sweet to have a Guinness plaque though. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
SMZ2 Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 This is what the joint popping makes me think of lol My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
JP-12 Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 ^lol that was soooo stupid but sooo funny at the same time
S15_Silvia Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
FCS530 Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 You may want to start saving up for some arthritis meds ASAP! Several systems, several vehicles. Always changing! 2013 MECA State Champion (trunk 1) 2014 MECA State Champion (mod 4) 2014 MECA state Champion (Park and Pound 4) 2014 DBDRAG 6th place North America Finals (SS1-2) 2014 BASS RACE 6th place North America Finals (139.9)
jdshott Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 Ummm Future arthritis or brittle bone syndrone lmao.. No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement ) A SQ head unit 6 5.25 2 X 6x9s 7804 P400.4 4001D 1 34s (Maybe time to change brand) 4 X 15" s !/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring :morepower1: :morepower1: ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.
Tuxer Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 I'll be honest and say that I'm not sure how to reply. Good luck? Congrats, maybe?
ModestDb Posted May 18, 2014 Report Posted May 18, 2014 I'm pretty sure I read an updated study on arthritis recently that concluded that popping knuckles/joints does NOT increase nor decrease arthritis likelihood. You could always google and prove me wrong...or I can and prove it right later. This is of course IF I remember what I read, correctly. 4 American Bass VFL 8" at 0.5 ohm Soundstream Tarantula 3000.1D at 0.5 ohm 32 hz ported box designed by Mark at Car Audio Fabrications XS D1200 secondary with Stinger isolator
Noel989 Posted May 18, 2014 Report Posted May 18, 2014 If you do it'll be cool Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
bcpballer64 Posted May 18, 2014 Report Posted May 18, 2014 http://www.jabfm.org/content/24/2/169 Has no effect on OA "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.