*SPRKN_RANGER'S BLOWTHROUGH BUILD!!* 4 AA HAVOCS **VIDEO PG.7**

Thanks guys! Man I'm wiped out though, I put a ton of work in the last 2 days. It sounds pretty good though all considering! It handles the lows REALLY well too!

Thanks guys! Man I'm wiped out though, I put a ton of work in the last 2 days. It sounds pretty good though all considering! It handles the lows REALLY well too!

Thats what you say but i haven't seen any videos...... Looking good though!

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Thats what you say but i haven't seen any videos...... Looking good though!
Thanks man! The only reason there are no vids yet is cause the only camera I have is my phone and thats where all my music is lol. I'm planning on getting a USB drive loaded with some music in the next couple days and then I'll take some vids.

Very nice work. Them woofers are so sexy. White makes it pop nice

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Archived