2011 F150 Update: Blown sub, wall planning back in progress

Thanks guys! I'm really happy with how it turned out. Even running just two sets of components, these things are awesome! My roof needs some sound deadening unbelievably badly though lol. A friend of mine put the idea in my head of doing a wall with 8 of these D'amores... So that might happen in the future if I can con him into building the wall for cheap :)

Check out my build!

4 sets CT Sounds Meso components in custom fiberglass doors, 4 D'amore Engineering AF-15's on a DC Audio 3.5K

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187649-2011-f150-fiberglass-doors-half-wall-16000-w/

Did a quick bit of testing today. Peaked out at 144DB at 44Hz. It can get louder, but it was cold today so we didn't do a lot of playing around with it.

9706CEFE-A554-4EAF-82AB-51734BC2E352_zps

Check out my build!

4 sets CT Sounds Meso components in custom fiberglass doors, 4 D'amore Engineering AF-15's on a DC Audio 3.5K

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187649-2011-f150-fiberglass-doors-half-wall-16000-w/

welcome to the world of f150's metering like shit

Lmao! No kidding!! It's a little disappointing, but I guess I'm just more motivated to build a full wall now :) This box also isn't built properly for the D'amores. It was already in the works when I decided to shy away from the Evils, so it was built with them in mind. Also makes me realize just how insane your 158.9 must sound!!

Check out my build!

Lmao! No kidding!! It's a little disappointing, but I guess I'm just more motivated to build a full wall now :) This box also isn't built properly for the D'amores. It was already in the works when I decided to shy away from the Evils, so it was built with them in mind. Also makes me realize just how insane your 158.9 must sound!!

hoss's truck is a lot of fun to listen to...and just be around. Suprised the passenger door even functions.

With my F150, if it even does a 135 with a single 12 I'll be happy.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

hoss's truck is a lot of fun to listen to...and just be around. Suprised the passenger door even functions.

I was doing a 141 with a single 15 so that should be doable for you.

My truck learned a new trick today too! I had a pretty good laugh when it first happened. Hopefully the vid works as im posting from my phone

Check out my build!

I was doing a 141 with a single 15 so that should be doable for you.

My truck learned a new trick today too! I had a pretty good laugh when it first happened. Hopefully the vid works as im posting from my phone

lol I did a 146.6 on less than 1kw from a trunk unsealed with a single 15... fuckin F150's gotta meter like shit for no reason. They do have HUGE ass flat doors though. Towpig don't needa be loud though. just sound good when cruising with the project behind me.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

lol I did a 146.6 on less than 1kw from a trunk unsealed with a single 15... fuckin F150's gotta meter like shit for no reason. They do have HUGE ass flat doors though. Towpig don't needa be loud though. just sound good when cruising with the project behind me.

That's bullshit... Lol. I had 3.5K on mine.

Check out my build!

Archived