Tantric Sounds '01 Volvo S40 - Turkey Drag rebuild...(trunk bandpass ftw!)

No yoga pants for you.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Love the sub choice. Going to be ordering 16 of them soon lol

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Good to see some mo Tantric over here :)

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Love the sub choice. Going to be ordering 16 of them soon lol

Good to see some mo Tantric over here :)

tantric ftmfw :)

I can play 23hz to 55hz like it's nothing. Probably has to do with my 16sq/in of port per cube and the low 30ish hz tuning, but still, not many subs I have been around can do that range effectively without issues. Right around 3.85 cubes and roughly 31hz. Something like that. Ehh, fuck it, it works and works well. Specs don't matter, results do :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Just ordered a 230a unit from Mike Singer. Should be here in 4-5 weeks.

ps Kyle, your experience with Singer is like 90% of the reason I went with him. Dude is the shit. Took a bit to get back to me on emails at first, but once invoice popped up in the convo he was on it like a fat bitch on cake. 10/10 guy, definitely going to to business with him in the future.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Singer has bitchin customer service. Probably my favorite audio guy to deal with.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived