June 2014 SOTM VOTE - Sponsored by CT Sounds - Enter to win 3 amps, a pair of subs and a component set!!!

June 2014 SOTM Vote  

168 members have voted

1. 1. June 2014 SOTM Vote

Congratulations Wicks!! and all else who won something. So many great builds this month. Love the prize, huge greatness towards Coleman of CT Sounds!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Good job guys.Congrats

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Yeahhh Wicks!

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

The best looking system usually wins, and those people dont need free stuff they have it.. wanna do something have one for most needy...

I think the best deserving, some one that provides and takes care of their stuff but cant afford a real system one that has to piece mill it together the one having to hope that deal on ebay or craigslist is good and not a scam of having to wait till your rich friend gets new stuff and hope your around when he does...

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

The best looking system usually wins, and those people dont need free stuff they have it.. wanna do something have one for most needy...

I think the best deserving, some one that provides and takes care of their stuff but cant afford a real system one that has to piece mill it together the one having to hope that deal on ebay or craigslist is good and not a scam of having to wait till your rich friend gets new stuff and hope your around when he does...

Funny i was thinking this months ago. I have entered the SOTM for several months now and i feel i dont stand a chance because i cant afford all the good shit. Yet i have spent so much hard work and time. Its hard to compete.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

That would be people who just joined the forum and maybe this isn't their #1 or favorite hobby and haven't invested as much time (or money) getting free stuff which just doesn't seem right. Sounds like the government, he/she who hasn't worked for their stuff is the most needy and get free shit when those who have invest the time and money of their lives for something get the least. Makes sense.....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

That would be people who just joined the forum and maybe this isn't their #1 or favorite hobby and haven't invested as much time (or money) getting free stuff which just doesn't seem right. Sounds like the government, he/she who hasn't worked for their stuff is the most needy and get free shit when those who have invest the time and money of their lives for something get the least. Makes sense.....

Yes it makes sense. I wouldn't consider it free stuff. Its considered a prize, they earned it from the money and hard work they put into there ride. I think what hes saying is The people who could really use some cool prizes and equipment dont stand a chance winning anything because they cant compete with people who can spend a couple G no problem on stereo equipment. Im one of those people but i dont want people to feel sorry for me and just give me a prize becuz i need it, im trying my best to earn it. Its just tough.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Hey now, when I won mine, it wasn't the biggest, baddest build. But I paid attention to all the little details. AND I sold my build. Bumped the build log every time I made the smallest of additions or changes, made people think about it. All that adds up.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

The more presentable you can make you build log, the better. It gives people a reason to go and want to look at it.

I go to shows and events to draw attention to my vehicle, not necessarilly compete. People remember demos.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I put my family first single divorced dad with custody of my 3 kids 15, 14, 10. tell me how i really have money to win. not thats its rigged but I have had several entries against lesser builds and have still lost.

CHODE say butt hurt please. I'm not, just stating the facts.. I put the pic, i did the build but if its not a wall or 10k invested you will never win. just whats it seems like.

Should have sotm - classes.

Just like you do with spl. you dont see sb1 going head to head with sb5 Just saying...

Maybe do one month 0 - 1000 watt setups

Next month do 1000 - 2500 watt setups

Then sq

You get the idea. And at the end of the year have a final between the winners but just for bragging rights like a best of show

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Archived