Some people are used to taking it in the face

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

No bragging here lol, I'm here to learn. Thanks for the input so far, I know 1K is nothing to show off compared to that jeep lol!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JeepAndBass

Picture1.png.a51bb49318e5269e42f12284828c2bb6.png

My Jeep: 157.3dB @26hz Drag Style 162.3dB @36Hz Outlaw 160.7db @35hz Headrest

My Honda: 155.4dB Drag Style 158.0db Outlaw 

i had 2 12s on 3500 watts and people said their vision was blurred and it was hard to breathe. A friend sat in my car who used to do spl comps and said that he gthought it was no more than 130 db. Which i expected. i had 2 15s on the same amp which didn't feel as loud, but shook the shit outta my car and moved way more air. it all depends on the car and the set up.

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

i had 2 12s on 3500 watts and people said their vision was blurred and it was hard to breathe. A friend sat in my car who used to do spl comps and said that he gthought it was no more than 130 db. Which i expected. i had 2 15s on the same amp which didn't feel as loud, but shook the shit outta my car and moved way more air. it all depends on the car and the set up.

130db on 2 12's and a true 3k? lol jokes.

130db on 2 12's and a true 3k? lol jokes.

said friend used his ear-o-meter...so im sure it wasnt a 130

So my setup must be just one of a lucky few that can blur vision and all that lol, or I'm just really sensitive, but I've heard 3000 watt setups that couldn't keep up with mine and I just don't get why mine can do that on such little power. I just wondered if there was any association between these events and how many dbs it took to make them happen.

You must be louder than me cause my truck won't blur your vision

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived