First off let me apologize to anyone I may have had a bad past with, whether it be unnecessary drama or whatever. I know I could be immature in the past but a lot had changed for me and ive changed.

I know some of you may care and some may not lol but where have I been? After everything that happened with my blazer(not going to get into it because it's the past) I was pretty much done with car audio. Just annoyed with it to say the least. So I sold EVERYTHING to do with car audio and ended up buying a diesel truck and got into upgrading it and doing truck pulls, then out of a random, stupid spur of the moment decision I traded it for a 300c. I've had that for awhile now and been wanting to get rid of it for another diesel truck, well today for what ever reason on the way home from work it hit me that I miss doing car audio so much. The whole building and working on my system, competing, showing it off, making YouTube videos and of course all the friends I've made on here and at local competitions. So to get to the point im currently looking for a vehicle to do another system in, its probably won't be nothing as big as my last build but who knows.

Also in the time I've been gone I've gotten married no kids yet but working on it lol.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Sweet man I really liked your install skills so I'll definitely follow anything you put in a 300! :)

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

First off let me apologize to anyone I may have had a bad past with, whether it be unnecessary drama or whatever. I know I could be immature in the past but a lot had changed for me and ive changed.

I know some of you may care and some may not lol but where have I been? After everything that happened with my blazer(not going to get into it because it's the past) I was pretty much done with car audio. Just annoyed with it to say the least. So I sold EVERYTHING to do with car audio and ended up buying a diesel truck and got into upgrading it and doing truck pulls, then out of a random, stupid spur of the moment decision I traded it for a 300c. I've had that for awhile now and been wanting to get rid of it for another diesel truck, well today for what ever reason on the way home from work it hit me that I miss doing car audio so much. The whole building and working on my system, competing, showing it off, making YouTube videos and of course all the friends I've made on here and at local competitions. So to get to the point im currently looking for a vehicle to do another system in, its probably won't be nothing as big as my last build but who knows.

Also in the time I've been gone I've gotten married no kids yet but working on it lol.

What exactly do you mean by working on it? You taking classes and learning how?

:drinks:

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Welcome back. Got any videos of the diesel? Them thangs can get stupid fast

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Archived