Recommend a good pen?

They're comparably cheap to your 25$ max, but a good pack of pilot G2 .05 pens are my favorite. In the last year I've gotten a couple shitty tips but most of them have been good and when they get used more they get even smoother. I love em, I use black, always have one on me, and never have had a single one leak.

we use g2's at work, they fail so much. The paperwork i have to sign off on gets dusty, the environment can get hot as hell and i am on the move a lot, going from line to line checking things.

Zebra f701

end thread

that would be fine if they have blue refills, i love stainless steel. Looks like a decent pen.

I love my Zebra pen but recently my Tul pen is my work pen. I love them. my wife is a nurse and nurses steal good pens as part of their job. she recommends my pen. I bought her a 4 pack for work and they all got stolen the first day.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Zebra f701

end thread

that would be fine if they have blue refills, i love stainless steel. Looks like a decent pen.

I got busy and coudnt finish typing,

if you like to tinker and want the best of all worlds there isnt to much you cant get the Zebra to do. It is one of the most heavily modded pens out there.

So in short, ya you can have blue!! :)

http://edcforums.com...01.89967/page-6

http://forum.multito...p?topic=13351.0

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

They're comparably cheap to your 25$ max, but a good pack of pilot G2 .05 pens are my favorite. In the last year I've gotten a couple shitty tips but most of them have been good and when they get used more they get even smoother. I love em, I use black, always have one on me, and never have had a single one leak.

we use g2's at work, they fail so much. The paperwork i have to sign off on gets dusty, the environment can get hot as hell and i am on the move a lot, going from line to line checking things.

Zebra f701

end thread

I am a frontline supervisor at the biggest package handling facility in the world. I have used G2's for a year and love them. I carry two different tip sizes on me for when I need fine print and thick to correct over stuff. Every now and then they die but they are cheap as hell. I drop my crush mine hit mine all day long, I put them on the inside of my picket with the click sticking out, sits there all day unless I pull it out.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm