Jessica Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 I'm looking for a good pen for work, has to be blue ink, (work requirement) and has to be fine point (personal prefrence) like to keep it under $25. Anyone got any ideas? Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
CstrokerV Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 i like my bic velocity lol its medium point not sure if the have in fine but it writes smooth my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Jessica Posted June 26, 2014 Author Report Posted June 26, 2014 Pet food and pet treat manufacturing. You know those really expensive fancy dual texture pet treats? like crunchy outside chewy inside? we make those. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Keith77 Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 My personal favorite has been this Uni Jetstream.. I know its not in the quality you are looking for but I love this pen.. http://www.jetpens.com/Uni-Jetstream-SX-217-Ballpoint-Pen-0.7-mm-Blue/pd/11607 Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
RooTxBeeR Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 I use these for work and love them. I use both .5mm and 1.0mm. Mine have to be in black though but they are sold in all colors. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Jessica Posted June 26, 2014 Author Report Posted June 26, 2014 My personal favorite has been this Uni Jetstream.. I know its not in the quality you are looking for but I love this pen.. http://www.jetpens.com/Uni-Jetstream-SX-217-Ballpoint-Pen-0.7-mm-Blue/pd/11607 Does that pen use refils? I would like to find something i can buy refills for. I do a TON of writing everyday. I have to verify about 20 documents a day, sign off on run conditions, QA documents, and several other things not including in process reports. I want something that will not leak and the bic pens we get for the floor guys will leak if they are in your pocket. edit: i see the refills option now. lol Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
ROLEXrifleman Posted June 27, 2014 Report Posted June 27, 2014 Zebra f701 end thread Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Soccerballzs Posted June 27, 2014 Report Posted June 27, 2014 Uniball 1.0 here you can buy refills also at Office Max http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted June 27, 2014 Report Posted June 27, 2014 They're comparably cheap to your 25$ max, but a good pack of pilot G2 .05 pens are my favorite. In the last year I've gotten a couple shitty tips but most of them have been good and when they get used more they get even smoother. I love em, I use black, always have one on me, and never have had a single one leak. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.