Sundown Audio

Going For 10,000 Watts Rms

bassmachine

The Camry engine will not handle 4 alternators attached to it. It will stall as soon as there is load present. You are talking about generating 800 Amperes at 15V. We have a 1000 Ampere/12V genset on the boat. She is a 6 cylinder turbo diesel Perkins motor, run at 1500rpm. The camry motor will not run, no matter how much of a gap you have.

Cheers,

Mick

Can I get one of these to fit in my truck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I heard that war hourse is over-rated a lil kind of like us amps, so u telling me 15 volts daily from both amps will kill them at half gain:(

the warhorse is not even out, so how anyone can say something is overrated, before it's out....must be on the intranet. :blush:

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

the warhorse is not even out, so how anyone can say something is overrated, before it's out....must be on the intranet. :blush:

I was wondering that myself, but didn't bring it up. i am pretty sure the warhorse is going to be anything but overrated.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Damn, my post was deleted

I will say it again

nahhh, nm

But doubt any of this will ever happen, or even be started, sorry guy......

All your other posts, in the past proove it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

4 200 amp alts off a 4cyl, I lol'd, I mean literally lol'd. You'll be lucky if you can even get that motor to turn 2 alts without major stress. Waste of forum space.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

But doubt any of this will ever happen, or even be started, sorry guy......

All your other posts, in the past proove it

Quoted for truth.

Had a quick read through this guys posts, and this shit's never going to happen. At least not inside a couple of years.

Dude, you should really get your BASICS down solid before you start talking about walls and quad alternators.

Don't even think about building a walled 20000wrms car until you have a perfectly normal car with a couple of thousand watts that runs completely Ok...

Also you seem so TOTALLY sold on building it with SHIT components. It's just NOT going to happen. 20000w is a SHITLOAD of power. 20000wrms and MA Audio don't really go in the same sentence.

Try building something sensible, get some experience, find out what works and what doesn't for yourself.

Sorry to rain on your parade but it had to be said...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Quoted for truth.

Had a quick read through this guys posts, and this shit's never going to happen. At least not inside a couple of years.

Dude, you should really get your BASICS down solid before you start talking about walls and quad alternators.

Don't even think about building a walled 20000wrms car until you have a perfectly normal car with a couple of thousand watts that runs completely Ok...

Also you seem so TOTALLY sold on building it with SHIT components. It's just NOT going to happen. 20000w is a SHITLOAD of power. 20000wrms and MA Audio don't really go in the same sentence.

Try building something sensible, get some experience, find out what works and what doesn't for yourself.

Sorry to rain on your parade but it had to be said...

Nice way to say it woithout being a douche, completely true aswell. I have had some threads were I wanna try builds I'm just trying to figure out what I wanna do so many choices.....

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

X2 on that you won't get your beedy eyes on it for a while yet and plus kicker stuff is never overrated. It comes with certificate and requires like 2 alts and 8 batts? Looks a pretty serious amplifier to me if i must say so containing 3 0 awg inputs and fused 900 amps dout its not going to kick out less i recon 11k atleast.

KICKER Livin' Loud

Archived