The Hulk--need Your Opinion!

Logan did you cover your box with berber carpet

its not berber, but its soft like it....looks good except on the edges, its far from flexable, but it was 3 bucks, and enuf to cover the whole box

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Can you get a video of the rear hatch flexing and rattlein

yea i can try, but its not HUGE flex...i mean its a lil, but idk if my cam will pick it up, hell my cam dosnt even pick up the rear view mirror shakin

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

:blush: well looks like i gotta go to ace hardeware, gonna get some gorilla tape, and some screws....yaya/boo....idk whether to be happy or sad

Posted Image

what song is playing?

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

still not how i want it, i want it nice and snug, so i might just go with bills original idea and use some wood, a washer and a screw and call it a day...ill keep you posted

Told ya. Now that it's down, you can see what you need to do ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived