I'm down to .7378 cubes net and sadly still have the same issue. It's definitely better but I don't know if I want to keep throwing 2x4s into it. Maybe the 4" port is just too much, volume wise I go to 24 on my head unit. Volume 23 can play everything with no issues but there is noticeable gain in volume at 24 but this is where some notes cause the issue.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

good luck..

im gonna do the same type of shit to my enclosure this week.... shrink it some how.......

port is last resort.

My subs handle it all fine, im just looking to peak it up a bit....

My playable band is sick, with like, NO db loss in 10hz. Which sounds tits, and it is, but, i know there is a SWEETER spot in there some where

good luck on your end.

very good looking box man,

Thanks. That's about what's its turning out to be. Nice looking...

So it is controlling the cone slightly better but I can tell I've lost a little output. Going to get a 3" port sometime this week and see how it does and decide from there what I'm going to do.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

• 1 month later...

i just picked 1 of these up on the sale but im having problems trying to find the sub displacement. I dont know how to read ts parameters honestly so if its in there i wouldnt even know. The few subs I have built boxes for had the displacement on the websites. Just cant find this 1, would you be able to help me out with that?

Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal

Crescendo bc3500

DD 9512i

ive had issues with 3 diff sets of 8's where i have to constantly be careful with the knob as well.... what im running now is much better but anthing ive played over 40 hz on all 3 diff sets i have what it seems like slapping.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Archived