flashlight_65 Posted July 5, 2014 Report Posted July 5, 2014 Some of these damn fireworks sound like theres multiple TICs throughout my AO. Some of closer shit has made my chest thump. There's a few here who know what I'm talking about. I hate and love that feeling. Anyone else feel the same way, or do I just need to change my tampon? My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
OrionStang Posted July 5, 2014 Report Posted July 5, 2014 I used to love the 4th. But now the fireworks get me all anxious and sweaty, even though I should know they are not going to kill me. Especially the big, deep ones. I'm worse than my fucking dogs. You're not alone, man. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Sutliff Posted July 5, 2014 Report Posted July 5, 2014 It's fucked up what your head can do to you ... Zeke '14 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/ Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build Pioneer FH-P8000BT Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC) RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP MechMan S Series 240A XS Power D3400 & D975
OrionStang Posted July 5, 2014 Report Posted July 5, 2014 It's fucked up what your head can do to you ... No offense, but you have no idea. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Miguels Posted July 5, 2014 Report Posted July 5, 2014 does it have to do with serving in the military? i seen people go crazy after being at war.. any noise and takes them back my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
OrionStang Posted July 5, 2014 Report Posted July 5, 2014 does it have to do with serving in the military? i seen people go crazy after being at war.. any noise and takes them back Unfortunately, yeah. Certain things can trigger responses more suitable for a combat zone,,, and not in public places. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
flashlight_65 Posted July 5, 2014 Author Report Posted July 5, 2014 does it have to do with serving in the military? i seen people go crazy after being at war.. any noise and takes them backUnfortunately, yeah. Certain things can trigger responses more suitable for a combat zone,,, and not in public places. The wife just smirks and asks if I'm good when we're out when I snap my head at a sound or just plays like she didn't see me. Man, I seriously don't know where I'd be without her. She's deployed twice to the 'stan but never saw anything or lost friends so she understands but doesn't truly know. My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
flashlight_65 Posted July 5, 2014 Author Report Posted July 5, 2014 The worse part of all it is that this is the anniversary of our operation so all those memories flood back even more so. 2/8 Echo Co. Afghanistan- John Lutz "Happy 4th of: That was a buddy of mine who succumbed to his demons last year from our deployment. My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
Sutliff Posted July 5, 2014 Report Posted July 5, 2014 It's fucked up what your head can do to you ... No offense, but you have no idea. No, on your guys' level, definitely not. From past posts, here & there, etc., I figured it was a military angle here ... Zeke '14 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/ Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build Pioneer FH-P8000BT Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC) RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP MechMan S Series 240A XS Power D3400 & D975
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 5, 2014 Report Posted July 5, 2014 I was never in the military so I don't know what you guys go through over there that could make react like that, however I did spend my fourth of July with a army ranger (who's has been there seen and done some crazy shit) and he loves the fireworks he was even lighting off some big shit himself. He is however crazy as shit and from what I've heard from his friends that knew him before he joined he has never been the same since he returned from his first tour. My dad is a Vietnam veteran and he doenst mind the fireworks either other than them driving his dog nuts. Also to all of you that have served thank you for your service. Without you guys this country wouldn't be the great place it is. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.