Sonic Electronix

Rise isn't something the average person needs to worry about but whatever you wire to isn't the power youll normally get. Nothing you can do about it. I would get dual 1.4s and wire to .7 at the amp. Make sure you spend money on the proper electrical as well. Many member builds witn similar powe being ran to get an idea of what is needed.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

If you amp will deliver 3800 watts rms I would say a pair of Xls would be great. cone size really depends on box set up. But 2 12s should fit in just about any trunk and hammer away

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

I have 4/0 welding cable to do big three, which i haven't done yet. I may just use 1/0 for the entire set up. Batteries I'm going to go with an XS D3400 in the factory location under the back seat, and either 1 XS D7500 or 2 XS 3100. I am going to purchase a mechman 320 amp. I would like to run dual alternators. The factory 140 amp to power the car and 4 channel, and the 320 amp dedicated to the big amp. I have a display to monitor the voltage.. What additional electronic upgrades or equipment would I need for this install?

You're doing great so far with the electrical ideas. 2 3100s plus the 3400 and the Mech alt will definitely take care of the job for ya. As far as subs go, 2 12" XLs would work great. I love the Sundown Zv4s to death so I'd strongly look into those also, especially at your power range.

2006 Hyundai Sonata Lx

- Alpine CDA-9885

- Rainbow CSX Comps

- (2) 12" Sundown Zv4

- Sundown 5K

- 4.6ft3 @ 33hz w/ 6" aeros sealed off in trunk

- 250a Singer alt, Kinetik 1400, (2) 2400s

- 150.4 @ Dash as of now

Archived