sheeeeeiiiiittttttt WRONG

I work on streets like this all the time in my bucket truck. Comcast is Everywhere ... LOL

I see shit like this happen all of the time for no reason. Cut out 15 bullets out of the aerial cable over the 4th of July weekend. Shooting guns instead of Fireworks ...

One of the reasons I'm turning in my 2 week notice Monday after 17 years of service.

Considering the amount of black men that get killed due to gang violence or other non senisical acts in urban areas at the hands of other black men I'd you're way wrong.

I didn't see any gang realtion in that vid.

I did not want to see the second vid in this thread. So I have no comment about it. But By the way you guys are posting about it ... it's just about as stupid as the first one ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I was referring to the fact that you stated that if the pranker was also black they would do nothing, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

:worthless:

Not to sound racist or anything ... but if a black guy was asking black peolple if they wanted a punch ???

It would not have been no where near the violent reactions ... probably not even worthy of a video taken.

But the way people are today, who knows. I would have calmly said "walk away please" ...

I would take a black dude more serious. I already know 9 times out of 10 it aint a prank.

I am surprised that guy who was doing the jump out with a fake shotgun prank didn't get shot. The 1 ccw'er he encountered was a derp apparently...

Also that clown that has the huge hammer killing that fake person and chasing people is lucky as well IMO

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I am surprised that guy who was doing the jump out with a fake shotgun prank didn't get shot. The 1 ccw'er he encountered was a derp apparently...

Also that clown that has the huge hammer killing that fake person and chasing people is lucky as well IMO

not gonna lie man that clown one is great but I guess he just wasn't in very bad neighborhoods.

Yeah the prank itself is cool but chasing people is a bad idea

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived