SnowDrifter Posted July 25, 2014 Report Posted July 25, 2014 Yes I thought it works well enough to share Scrub your face morning and evening. After each scrub, rub some organic coconut oil on in the same fashion/amounts as you would with sun block. Seems like it works the best out of everything I've tried so far And tbh I like the smell of coconut so it's not such a bad deal ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Noel989 Posted July 25, 2014 Report Posted July 25, 2014 I came in thinking it would be a spammer How old are you? Ima tell my brother He's tried several things but all have fail Some work for a while but then it stop and the acne is back Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
SnowDrifter Posted July 25, 2014 Author Report Posted July 25, 2014 Me? A spammer? I'm hurt *insert fitting emot. because I'm on mobile* I'm 20, haven't had any resurgence like I've had with salicylic acid or peroxide products ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Awhitewookie Posted July 25, 2014 Report Posted July 25, 2014 Read up on coconut oil. Its practically magic MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
lolitskasey Posted July 25, 2014 Report Posted July 25, 2014 Problem with my skin is it's to oilily, so I just use like some soap to dry out my skin and that works for me.
JEMT8 Posted July 27, 2014 Report Posted July 27, 2014 Where do you acquire the coconut oil from? And what brand or whatever do you use? formerly known as Jaylor Swift
SnowDrifter Posted July 28, 2014 Author Report Posted July 28, 2014 Maybe I would.... IF I HAD ONE. It's a 390xp right meow ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
SnowDrifter Posted July 28, 2014 Author Report Posted July 28, 2014 Where do you acquire the coconut oil from? And what brand or whatever do you use? See a natural food store or something. Buy organic. Note "Organic" and not "Natural." Just plain old coconut oil, no extra ingredients, flavors, whatever. Pretty much as simple as it gets I use this. Looks like a store local to you, The Living Earth, carries it http://the-living-earth.myshopify.com/products/organic-extra-virgin-coconut-oil ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.