crewing Vega stroker anniversary edition.

^^ what model were the ones that had a plastic like dust cap in the middle?

Not sure, but every one I've heard was absolutely bad ass.

There was 24 of them in that Bread Truck.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I've never understood how the originals worked, why do they have spiders on the cone?

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I've never understood how the originals worked, why do they have spiders on the cone?

Because there was a spindle that came up through the center and a donut shaped metal ring centered in the upper spider that kept the cone from wobbling in the gap. At the time it was way ahead of the pack in power handling and excursion capabilities.... That was a rather novel approach to keep the cone stable at excursion before people just started stacking spiders stiff enough to stand on.

The original Stroker was very efficient and also capable of sounding very nice. I too would have been a lot more impressed to see a re-issue of the old school one for a reasonable price. Really I expect they could build a copy of the original in China for 150$.

old ones were the shit. sequels are always worse lol

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived