Sonic Electronix

Alright thanks you guys for you input, I will be saving up for a better amp. Also i have a low end subs lol, Kenwood kfc w3013ps i dont think they take the true 400 rms the claim but for 60$ i love them haha, my old amp took a shit on me last week started smoking lmfao. ill probably be getting 2 more of these subs so i just want a little head room for in the future

Alright thanks you guys for you input, I will be saving up for a better amp. Also i have a low end subs lol, Kenwood kfc w3013ps i dont think they take the true 400 rms the claim but for 60$ i love them haha, my old amp took a shit on me last week started smoking lmfao. ill probably be getting 2 more of these subs so i just want a little head room for in the future

I'll admit, it certainly isn't my first choice, but I bought an audio pipe crossover because it was the only decently priced band-pass capable crossover I could find. (I already had the head unit and amps which didn't have enough crossover capability)

I would have bought a better brand if I had found one, but I'll try it and see...

How many of those of you talking shit have actually used or owned AP? Like.. Have hands on experience.. Just curious.

me. twice now. one 2 channel and one monoblock [which is 2 amps strapped together but its still a monoblock?]

Now to be honest, you cant really hear the difference between a aduiopoop and a jl amp. But both mine are like mini ceramic heaters. which is kinda nice for me up here in canada because it helps defrost my windshield [no joke] but for you usa folks..... yeah. i dont like the fact they dont make rated power, but what do you expect for this amount of money. i was wrong in my last post so yes. i ran audiopipe. No, i would not recommend it IF YOU CAN AFFORD BETTER. no you will not hear the difference.

again everyone, i was wrong on my first post.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

How many of those of you talking shit have actually used or owned AP? Like.. Have hands on experience.. Just curious.

I don't need to own it to realize its a piece of shit. Just like I don't need to bang a chick with a herpes outbreak to know it's not worth it no matter how good a deal it is.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I've ran the newer apcl1500's which is a improved version if the ap1500 and it is a great budget amp! My friend ran 8 ap1500's on 16 bdxx12's for two years on 6 batteries and demoed all day long at shows. The only problems were with 1melted terminal from a poor connection and 1 dead out the box.

me. twice now. one 2 channel and one monoblock [which is 2 amps strapped together but its still a monoblock?]

Now to be honest, you cant really hear the difference between a aduiopoop and a jl amp. But both mine are like mini ceramic heaters. which is kinda nice for me up here in canada because it helps defrost my windshield [no joke] but for you usa folks..... yeah. i dont like the fact they dont make rated power, but what do you expect for this amount of money. i was wrong in my last post so yes. i ran audiopipe. No, i would not recommend it IF YOU CAN AFFORD BETTER. no you will not hear the difference.

thats not true about not hearing the difference.... it might be a subtle but it will be there from a audiopipe to a good quality amplifier..

i heard the difference between my hifonics and my o2 amp and they are probably close to being on the same level

Oh I'll say there a sound difference between a jl 1000 slash and audio shit 3000 owned both ..bought audipipe just cause.was a pile if shit..if you can't hear diffrence your ears are full of shit

Oh I'll say there a sound difference between a jl 1000 slash and audio shit 3000 owned both ..bought audipipe just cause.was a pile if shit..if you can't hear diffrence your ears are full of shit

or maybe i just dont give a shit and dont have the need to point out spectacularly small petty things like "oh em gee it sounds like shit from 2000hz to 2300hz" i didnt notice a difference and i dont care to. i run pro drivers and sq isnt my priority.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

Archived