Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Moving from trunk to back set


rsfm089

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah no sub's up I know save for wall but if I can get a box that is about the same size as the type r box I will just use that if not I will wait to wall it. It will be a while till I can afford an alt and new shocks. Plus I've only built three boxes so a wall will be pretty tough. Wish one of you guru's lived closer would make my life a lot easier

Posted

only one way to learn, trial and error. read up as much as you can. ask questions about things your unsure of. worst case it falls apart and you have to re build. nothing is perfect the first time around

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Posted

The only reason I even want to try two at this time is cause ppl r telling me I waisted a lot of money. I paid about two hundred for my two R's box and amp it was loud. ppl get in my car now and say what happened.

Posted

I got a 2000 civic my box is 34 3/4W 21 3/4L 15 1/4H slides in and out with no problems with a 8-in form tube inside it. Got a xp2000 on passenger side of the box and saz 2500 in front of it laying down. Any bigger on the box and it would not fit threw the trunk. And rear seats fold up still.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Posted

Subs inverted and external port could gain you a decent amount of et volume. All thread or wooden dowel bracing.

Imo f you can't fit 2 then do one and keep hording equipment for a wall.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

I fit 2 HDC3 12s in the trunk of my 99 Accent. Had to build in the trunk and no room for any thing else back there. With the air space needed for those I think your gonna have to build in the trunk to make it work. But if your plan is to wall next year I'd wait and build the wall.

Thats how much space mine took up and I built on the small side.

SAM_1333.jpg

Also had to put the amps in the back seat because I didn't want them on the box.

SAM_1364.jpg

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4297 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...