The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

im not sure if im shocked that cnn didnt try to feed into the animosity or if im shocked they are corroborating the officers story. this has too be tough for them

I'm shocked too every article I've read inn CNN about has been quick to point out that a white cop shot a black teen. Finnaly a story not trying to do any race baiting it's amazing. I really would like to know what would have happened if it was a black officer that shot the kid would have even been national news? For some reason I doubt it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

no youre not. the only one

Just curious. It suddenly occurred to me this guy only has X posts, and they looked like they were all right here.

im not sure if im shocked that cnn didnt try to feed into the animosity or if im shocked they are corroborating the officers story. this has too be tough for them

I'm shocked too every article I've read inn CNN about has been quick to point out that a white cop shot a black teen. Finnaly a story not trying to do any race baiting it's amazing. I really would like to know what would have happened if it was a black officer that shot the kid would have even been national news? For some reason I doubt it.

Well, I can tell you in NOLA, white kids get shot/the crap beat out of them by black officers all the time, several times during the commencement of Mardi Gras. In case you haven't watched the news, whitey isn't exactly rioting and burning down the city.

I think at this point that's what pisses me off about this whole situation. I have faith the truth will come out and justice will be done, but this rioting and back and forth between the police is just nonsense. There's no excuse or justification for it, but people keep on talking about race and how this department full of white cops are just out to keep the black community under their thumb.

I'd love to interview the few black officers and see what their take on the situation is. If the department really is overrun with racial intolerance, you'd think they'd be the first to know about it. Kinda makes you think huh?

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

no youre not. the only one

Just curious. It suddenly occurred to me this guy only has X posts, and they looked like they were all right here.

Well, I can tell you in NOLA, white kids get shot/the crap beat out of them by black officers all the time, several times during the commencement of Mardi Gras. In case you haven't watched the news, whitey isn't exactly rioting and burning down the city.

I think at this point that's what pisses me off about this whole situation. I have faith the truth will come out and justice will be done, but this rioting and back and forth between the police is just nonsense. There's no excuse or justification for it, but people keep on talking about race and how this department full of white cops are just out to keep the black community under their thumb.

I'd love to interview the few black officers and see what their take on the situation is. If the department really is overrun with racial intolerance, you'd think they'd be the first to know about it. Kinda makes you think huh?

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I kind of agree about the Facebook pics if this didn't occur they would be irrelevant except now that it has happened it can be used to say look this is how this kids is and we go yeah he robbed that store looks like a thug in these pics so it's all true he was not a good person . In reality though how many of you have pics of yourselves holding guns or flipping off the camera or holding stacks of cash I know I do and I'm no criminal by any stretch of the imagination. Point is if this was just a random guy with these pics on Facebook you wouldn't think anything of it but now that you know what has occured you would see these pics differently just because of that. I still can't wrap my mind around why this police department has no dash cams in any of the cruisers it makes no sense in this day and age if they had them this case would have closed day one. Doesn't mean these people wouldn't still act a fool though if you give idiots any reason to act up they take it.

Before you guys comment in no way am I defending this kid and I'm not defending the officer either I'm waiting to see how it all plays out so far though the witness story's have all just been proved to be false.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

What set you from....

you look like one of them rolling 60's

LOL

from memory, didnt even click the link.. lol

dig that show... LOL

EDIT - I aint from africa, you from africa you african booty scratcher.. im from crenshaw mafia ....

lol

Edited by KyLar96
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

It's not racial intolerance that happens at police departments it's intolerance for stupidty and the race baiters call it racism.

I kind of agree about the Facebook pics if this didn't occur they would be irrelevant except now that it has happened it can be used to say look this is how this kids is and we go yeah he robbed that store looks like a thug in these pics so it's all true he was not a good person . In reality though how many of you have pics of yourselves holding guns or flipping off the camera or holding stacks of cash I know I do and I'm no criminal by any stretch of the imagination. Point is if this was just a random guy with these pics on Facebook you wouldn't think anything of it but now that you know what has occured you would see these pics differently just because of that. I still can't wrap my mind around why this police department has no dash cams in any of the cruisers it makes no sense in this day and age if they had them this case would have closed day one. Doesn't mean these people wouldn't still act a fool though if you give idiots any reason to act up they take it.

Before you guys comment in no way am I defending this kid and I'm not defending the officer either I'm waiting to see how it all plays out so far though the witness story's have all just been proved to be false.

A. Nowhere on my Facebook page you will you find any mention of me saying "F Cops" or "Let's kill some cops". Several of my close friends and family members are LEO's. If someone puts that shit out there, and something like this happens, you can bet your ass I'm gonna put 2 and 2 together. If someone is heard to threaten a person's life, and that person ends up dead, their statement is admissable in court of law. Why are these pics and social media statements any different? They demonstrate an attitude towards LEO's that some would call provocative.

B. Again, the pics and statements by themselves aren't evidence, but taken against an officer's statement that this kid attacked him, they're now circumstantial evidence. The media has assasinated the officer's character and reputation claiming he's a racist and he killed an innocent kid. The "innocent" kid robbed a store, assaulted the store owner, and has made multiple public statements that he would like to and advocates assault/killing cops.

Am I missing something here? Sounds like the kid's true colors are pretty apparent to anyone that just doesn't want to see it. I can understand not jumping to conclusions, but there's the other extreme where you just stick your head in the sand and ignore all the evidence in front of you.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

This link ( http://www.livestream.com/activistworldnewsnow ) that i posted earlier is a live feed up the protest.

They have a live posting feed you can join. What is funny, if you join you will notice how many times they scream about freedom of speech and constitutional rights. You will notice immediately, that 99% of the post's being made are of a one sided narrative, against all law enforcement in general. And as soon as someone post's a middle ground or police sided opinion, they are immediately banned. Typical of those who scream and cry about equality and justice, but when those who dont agree with their narrative, they are chastised and cast out of the conversation.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

truthsayer

Sorry guys just not able to post.. wow so much to say..

Let me start off by saying this.. and I think most of us will agree here on this

None of us know what went on.. None of us were there. So its not far for ANY of us to make a judgment based on incomplete facts. That's just wrong. While there are going to be some that will not understand nor are educated enough to see we need to see EVERYTHING before a fair judgment could be made you are going to have others that will support BOTH sides ( cop as well as Michael) without knowing anything but solely based on race.

I think we also can all agree on this. That "IF" any of us were to have shot and killed a cop and we would be locked up arrested and it would be up to us in order to prove our innocence. No way in hell would we be able sit and wait under protective custody for the prosecutor to gather information until they felt that they had enough to charge us and THEN ARREST US.

Within us all you are going to have good apples and bad apples.. Even one bad apple can make the rest of the good apples look bad. While i am not saying that ALL cops are bad which i agree that are not.. there are PLENTY of cops who abuse their authority and violate the rights of American citizens. This has been proven to happen to those who fall within the law.

There needs to be some type of consequences for those cops abusing the rights and they should be held to the same standard that WE the American people are held to!

Now we move to whats exposed on social media... and how "some" think that social media shows what a person's true character is.

I totally disagree with this statement. You cannot judge a person solely on whats on their social media. While i am in no way picking sides i am mearly speaking for myself here. Most people think i am a certain way based on how i am on this form. BUT anyone who will tell you once i am met in person i am the coolest motherfucker you will ever meet and will do anything to help you. That has been proven. Also some of us that are a bit older know that during the time we were 18 we were no angel. fuck if some of you knew some of the shit that i did while i was young most would wonder how i am even here on this earth today. Lets not judge on social media and what pictures you can see there.

As a people we will never get anywhere unless we respect one another. while this seems like it will take years to some or never happen i still have hope and will continue to do what I CAN to make that change.

We here at this form have seen time and time again what happens when we band together. what happens when we all have a single focus to help people. we have done things on this forum that has gotten national attention.. and race was not included.

So lets wait until BOTH sides come out. lets not let the media skew what we think until we see all the FACTUAL information first. we are all better than that.

:ninja:

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL