The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

What that cop did AFTER he got out of the police car was pure murder( REMEMBER THESE OFFICERS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE TRAINED AND SKILL AT THIER KRAFT). Even the chief said that the cop knew nothing about him being a suspect in the shoplifting case. So in all this kid died because he was walking in the middle of the road. Even the chief says the same thing. And i belive is called shoplifting not robbery, there is a difference. ALSO WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR KID. We as parents can't be with our kids 24/7 but we try to teach them right from wrong. Why did he follow brown after the he shot him the first time? Why did the policeman get out the car and shoots him in the back. Why after Brown got down on his knees with his arms up, still get shot several more times. why haven't they released any video from dash cam, All the cops have to say is " Oh he was reach for the gun" and we should take his word for it.

Although I agree with some of what you are saying and I don't want an argument, I have to tell you that the second he put his hands on that store owner it became a strong arm robbery. If he ran out the store and never touched him it would be shoplifting.

if he didnt get hit in a vital organ its possible even with a high caliber rifle.. its not hard to believe

edit.. seen videos of a man getting shot with a 9mm multiple times and still had time to run to the cop and kill him with an ak stile rifle.. a well place shot can end it in a second.. if not be prepared for a gun battle

Edited by Miguels

While I still think there's more to the story than has been revealed yet, there's a few things I still find odd.

1) he was face down on the street meaning he could have had his back towards the officer.

2) the police chief says the officer didn't know about the robbery when he engaged with Brown

3) His body was removed in an SUV after hours instead of an ambulance.

There's just some strange handling of the case, can't wait till forensic evidence come out and more details about the officers injury.

:)

While I still think there's more to the story than has been revealed yet, there's a few things I still find odd.

1) he was face down on the street meaning he could have had his back towards the officer.

2) the police chief says the officer didn't know about the robbery when he engaged with Brown

3) His body was removed in an SUV after hours instead of an ambulance.

There's just some strange handling of the case, can't wait till forensic evidence come out and more details about the officers injury.

What the police have stated is, yes the officer did not know of the robbery. He stopped the victim, due to him being in the middle of the road stopping (impeding traffic) the flow of traffic. And it became a combative situation. Now some are saying he was shot in the street, while others are saying he was shot in the back of a police car while trying to go for the officers gun.

So it's easy to see how the stories start to get twisted. What sad is how this is being tried out in the street, instead of a courtroom where it belongs. The truth will eventually come out, but these demonstrations (protest's) are doing nothing to help or speed up the process.

truthsayer

Gettin some flack from a couple of people on FB who don't like me now because "now i see where you stand" and i "showed my true colors" LOL.......really? because i don't want to loot my city until i hear what really happened? This dickweed even brought mentioned something about "insured businesses not comparing". As soon as i hear the words "who cares, they are insured" i immediately know what kind of person i am dealing with.

but seriously, there is so much bullshit going on the internet, FB, twitter etc nobody knows the facts of the case. At this point i don't see it mattering.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

why would i try to fuck over my own towns buisnesses by looting and burning the place down. what the fuck is wrong with people these days.... This is why we cant have nice things

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin