Jump to content

What happened to all the Cresendo love?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ive got a BC2000d, C1100.4, and a set of Mezzos in my truck. I love the amps, but the build quality on the components was not quite up to par. I bought two sets of mezzos during the whole pre order deal. After waiting seven months to finally get them, a tweeter in one of the sets had been pressed together wrong so there was a dent in the grille, and the halves ended up falling apart when I was test fitting them in my doors. Crescendo did replace it free of charge. Also, the covers on the crossover dont stay on. Im running active, so its not a big deal to me. Lastly, after having one set of the Mezzos in my truck for about a year, the glue joint on the surrounds started failing so they made a bunch of buzzing and rattling noises. Since then Ive replaced that set with the other set of Mezzos, and they're holding up well it seems.

All in all, I'd probably buy their amps again, but Im weary of their speakers. They're CS could definitely use some work, too.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Posted

They've been around for a while now, probably don't hear much because people don't see the need to post about them if people already know

Been very satisfied with all the amps I've ran from them

Currently 2 5500s

Team Flex Issues

Posted

I run a Crescendo 2000 in my car on my sa 12 daily at 1 ohm. Does very well and ive never had it overheat!

Posted

Ran the original 3 for a while and I think it's still going in the new owners car. Currently running a bc3500 with 0 problems. Sold the other 3500 to a member here, haven't heard anything bad about it.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Posted

I was going to get a bc2000 awhile back but then there prices went up and out of my budget

How much did you WA by to spend for a 2k amp?

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Posted

I ran them when the pricing was a lot better.

Back when the 2k's were 370 shipped, and not 490.

about that gain evermax, that is where is should be, i have never had my gain over 30% with 4v preouts, usually distorts/clips on my scope at about 10 o'clock on the gain.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4733 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...