sounddesires Posted October 14, 2014 Report Posted October 14, 2014 lookin awesome so far keep up the good work
BassJunkie Posted October 14, 2014 Report Posted October 14, 2014 Nice build! Makes me want to rebuild my malibu that much more! One thing I will suggest is next time you have the rear deck out see if you can reinforce the c pillar to the sheet metal some, I have the same car and I cracked the c pillar steel. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
islandpride684 Posted October 14, 2014 Report Posted October 14, 2014 Oh snap, looking good.... Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
alaskanzx5 Posted October 14, 2014 Report Posted October 14, 2014 Watching this t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Twostrokeking Posted October 14, 2014 Report Posted October 14, 2014 In My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Wood Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 Sub'd for updates!!! Looking good so far!!! 2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS ELECTRICAL: -Singer 230a -Northstar gr34 -(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz -100% Welding Cable FRONT STAGE:-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165 -Hertz HSK130 -Ampere Audio 125.4 SUB STAGE: -(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's -Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2 MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED): -Interior & Exterior Lights LED -Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED) -15% Front, 5% Rear Tint -Roof Spoiler -20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear) -Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!! -Aftermarket Fog Lights -Custom Painted Engine Covers My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109 Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346
99blazer Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 very nice install so far. I give you credit on having your grounds that close to the power bar 08 Ford F150
2loud4uboyz Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 Very good work man, looks real clean. I went through this thread, but didn't catch what your putting in. Dang nice work. I get how it takes so much dang time to get stuff the way you want it. Just know this, hard work pays off. And I see this is happing so far. I'll be tuned end on this one.
diegoclass2010 Posted October 16, 2014 Author Report Posted October 16, 2014 thanks guys its getting there little by little. im in no rush, so i try to take my time Nice build! Makes me want to rebuild my malibu that much more! One thing I will suggest is next time you have the rear deck out see if you can reinforce the c pillar to the sheet metal some, I have the same car and I cracked the c pillar steel. thanks for the tip . i pretty much have access to anything in the car right now it all dismantled. is they any way you can post any pictures so i can get an idea? i tryed looking for your build log but dint find one.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.