ST Lous, MO Shooting

I live in St Louis and can confirm Ferguson is a shithole.

Hmm, would you look at that Hershey? HMMMMM.

That is coming from someone who knows the area. There is a difference there. And at least spell my name right, can't be that hard to do.

Which just proves i was right, and it is a shithole. You'll bitch about me bitching. But you wont bitch about him saying its shit? Would ya look at that folks! And woo, i added a E. Big mistake, sue me.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

I live in St Louis and can confirm Ferguson is a shithole.

Hmm, would you look at that Hershey? HMMMMM.

That is coming from someone who knows the area. There is a difference there. And at least spell my name right, can't be that hard to do.

Which just proves i was right, and it is a shithole. You'll bitch about me bitching. But you wont bitch about him saying its shit? Would ya look at that folks! And woo, i added a E. Big mistake, sue me.

You was talking out your ass. He wasn't. He actually knows what he is talking about, you only know what the media has told you.

this thread made my day.. getting butt hurt over a comment about calling a place a shit hole...if he knows for a fact or if 98% of facts, stories, and what people tell him make it seem like a shit hole.. then in his and their reality its a shit hole

this thread made my day.. getting butt hurt over a comment about calling a place a shit hole...if he knows for a fact or if 98% of facts, stories, and what people tell him make it seem like a shit hole.. then in his and their reality its a shit hole

when you start talking shit and you don't know a damn thing, I am not going to just sit here. Now if they actually knew something about the area, other than the media has told them. Call it what you want.

when you start talking shit and you don't know a damn thing, I am not going to just sit here. Now if they actually knew something about the area, other than the media has told them. Call it what you want.

lol facts everyone talks shit about st louis and the surrounding areas i drove through the edge of it and it seemed shitty so whatever

giphy.gif

LMMFAO

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

lol facts everyone talks shit about st louis and the surrounding areas i drove through the edge of it and it seemed shitty so whatever

See that's what I"m taking about. You only know a little bit about it, you don't know what it's really like

Archived