ST Lous, MO Shooting

there are too many could have on that post.. the guy could have not taken the soda and still be alive now.. he could have gone to city hall and speak the the mayor about police brutality.. he could have stayed home that day.. the could haves the kid could have done that day would have changed everything. he had more options to do that day than the cops did in those 10 seconds

there are too many could have on that post.. the guy could have not taken the soda and still be alive now.. he could have gone to city hall and speak the the mayor about police brutality.. he could have stayed home that day.. the could haves the kid could have done that day would have changed everything. he had more options to do that day than the cops did in those 10 seconds

And that about sums up every career criminal that the police rid society of.

They had plenty of time to take him down without killing him? How? Explain it. You must be an expert.

You got a whole lot of maybe, if, and probably, in that quote. Guess you didn't read my scenario. Or you did, but you can't answer, because you have never been in a situation like those cops.

End of the day, they want to go home to their families.

True I'm no expert, never claimed to be. I can understand they wanted to go home to their families at the end of the day. But I still saw no reason to kill him. Who is to say that one cop couldn't put his gun away and used a taser? Granted they had one, I'm not sure if all cops carry one or not. I try to stay away from them. Ya be in the wrong place and at the wrong time and they never let ya forget it. I never said they couldn't of done it without hurting him. But killing is way worse than a wound. I'm just guessing here, never been shot before. Had a knife on me before. My step brother who has a few screws loose pulled on on me, I just punched him in the face. True the cops couldn't of done that, the guys was moving around too much. But whatever, everyone has their own opinions on the situation. Bitching and arguing isn't going to solve shit. So lets all agree to disagree so we can all leave as friends. Well ya'll can.

I do believe they had more than 10 seconds to think.

yeah took 14 seconds.. that kid had all day to think about what he was doing.. the police only had 14 seconds to react.. from the time they got there to the time they shot him was 14 seconds

keep in mind with the distance he was from the cops it would take 1.5 second to stab one.

If it was you in the situation Hershey what would you do if you had the gun? If you didn't pull the trigger you would be dead. Also your talking about tasers you do know not every pd carries them right? So how do you know the option to use one was even available to them?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If it was you in the situation Hershey what would you do if you had the gun? If you didn't pull the trigger you would be dead. Also your talking about tasers you do know not every pd carries them right? So how do you know the option to use one was even available to them?

If I had the gun there is no telling what I would do. Would killing someone cross my mind? I honestly don't know. I had a knife held at me before and I'm still here and this guy wanted to hurt me. Even if we was technically family. So we don't know if I didn't pull the trigger I would be dead. No I don't know that not all cops have tasers, their guns could of been all they had. We just don't know.

Because tasers are foolproof and always effective

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived