dawgs007 Posted August 23, 2014 Report Posted August 23, 2014 Based on you guys' experiences with subwoofers, would you prefer a single 15 or two comparable 12's? I'm asking in terms of SPL. Just curious to see what kinds of responses I get. Current Setup: 2002 Ford Focus SE (stock electrical) -Kenwood Excelon KDC-X397 -Infinity Kappa 6x9's in each door -Rockford Fosgate Prime R1200-1D -2 12" Rockford Fosgate P3D2 Backups: -12" Power Acoustik Mofo-122X in 36hz T-Line box -Soundstream Piasso P1.1200D
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted August 23, 2014 Report Posted August 23, 2014 https://www.google.com/search?q=smd+forum+singke+15+or+two+12's&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted August 23, 2014 Report Posted August 23, 2014 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183266-2-12s-or-1-15/ I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Charger Posted August 23, 2014 Report Posted August 23, 2014 Two 12s have more cone area. You also have the benefit of two seperate motors/voice coils to dissapate heat. Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
slowfkncar Posted August 23, 2014 Report Posted August 23, 2014 Two 12's of the same model compared. I know I would be louder with two 12's rather then 1 15.
White Lightning Posted August 23, 2014 Report Posted August 23, 2014 I thought that there was no "verses" threads here on this forum ... Besides ... Nothing mentioned about enclosure limitations for the application in question ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Jessica Posted August 23, 2014 Report Posted August 23, 2014 all these fucking vs thread lately. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Ritch40 Posted August 23, 2014 Report Posted August 23, 2014 A lot of new members as of late. I know i made some mistakes in the past with that too. like me, they will learn.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.