Jump to content

Almost T-boned a RedLight Runner


OrionStang

Recommended Posts

Posted

People are just brainless.

I still get nervous passing the spot where I wrecked.

  • pa-pa-platypus

  • sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Posted

That was real close

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Ooh wee! What inspired you to get a dash cam?

Got side swiped on the freeway by a road raging bitch in a Camry. Ended up 50/50 on the insurance because of no evidence or witnesses. This is always on since then.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I puckered a bit watching this

Same thing that happened to me... But I wasn't so lucky.

Posted

Honestly man, if you were watching, you could have seen they weren't stopping. Although I guess that's easy to say now that I'm looking for it.

I almost did this exact same thing, only I was on my bike, and the dude would have T-boned me. Was at a 4-way light, turned green, took off even easier than you did, and the dude came through the middle lane of 3 from my right (other two had 2-3 cars in them, which made it even worse). He never even hit his brakes. Good thing I seen him out of the corner of my eye or I'd be in bad shape right now. I had adrenaline runnin for a solid 15 minutes.

Good thing you missed him in any event.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Posted

Honestly man, if you were watching, you could have seen they weren't stopping. Although I guess that's easy to say now that I'm looking for it.

I almost did this exact same thing, only I was on my bike, and the dude would have T-boned me. Was at a 4-way light, turned green, took off even easier than you did, and the dude came through the middle lane of 3 from my right (other two had 2-3 cars in them, which made it even worse). He never even hit his brakes. Good thing I seen him out of the corner of my eye or I'd be in bad shape right now. I had adrenaline runnin for a solid 15 minutes.

Good thing you missed him in any event.

Sure, I could have judged better, but I saw his car was nosed over like he was braking hard, then my initial focus was the F150 coming from the right, he was flying, too. A lot going on at once. I will say this, I usually take off hard at this light, but since I am breaking in new axle bearings I didn't. Broke ass Ford parts might have saved me LOL.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8819 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...