Jump to content

Almost T-boned a RedLight Runner


OrionStang

Recommended Posts

Posted

How does this camera handle bass?

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Posted

e: I clearly didn't read enough of the thread..

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Posted

Shit. That's not bad at all. Even with the bass going, you can still see the footage pretty good.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Posted

damn thats cheap. I need to see what Illinois law says about recording cop conversations

Ive been stopped 3 times since I got it, and I just let them know they are being recorded. I got one ticket, the other two were warnings. One cop was all into the idea, asking me questions about how it works, how long it can record, quality of the video and audio. Pretty cool.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

damn thats cheap. I need to see what Illinois law says about recording cop conversations

I actually just did a recent look up on those laws for Illinois. The courts found the states eavesdropping law to be unconstitutional and got rid of it. Now legal to record police in Illinois.

Orion, I seen vids you have posted before with the dash cam, want one so bad. My only question is, what exactly can you use for external storage for these? Could I put a ssd in the car somewhere? I would do a regular HDD but I don't think it will like the bass lol

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

i read the title of the thread, and before i even saw the author i guessed it would be you. People are so fucking bad at driving in temecula dude, it's crazy.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

 

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4434 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...