Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Old Enclosures, Scrap or Storage?


OrionStang

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'd give this one away as well if it weren't for the fact it will only really fit 1 vehicle on this planet. To be honest, its quite possible I am the only person on this forum with this particular vehicle.

Posted

Inb4 it's a prius.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Peterbilt* Sorry, that's always bothered me when they spell it wrong...And i've always wanted to get my CDL, and become a truck driver..Just something i've wanted to do as a kid... Have a decent system in a rig, and jam out!

Pics of said box?

But sucks you don't have anyone to give them too. I'm along on the Craigslist idea. Someone will want em. Just give it a little bit, You'll have that Oh shit i missed out on a box text, or something, bet you once you get rid of them lol.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*


*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Posted

trucking USED to be a lot of fun. today, its more stress and headache than it is anything else. and for a variety of reasons.

one of these days here ill snap a few of whats in here once i get a chance to tidy things up a bit.

Posted

Set outside put free I done that couple time..I tried craigslist its a joke over here ...a lot times I blow my boxes apart save the section if building another box.but my boxes are normally big enough sheets to keep.my current single 15 box was built from scrap stuff from old boxs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4973 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...