XS power d3400 bad battery?

autozone charge batteries for 1 hour.. 1 hour is not enough to charge a battery complete. maybe enough to turn a car on.. my bank of 5 d3100 charge complete overnight at 20a even resting at 12.8 it takes that long to top them off

I never charged it when I got it took it to autozone today to get it charged the guy said it wouldn't hol charged a

You already said that.And we told you how Auto zone is flawed.

Now how about considering a real charge overnight like has been recommended here.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I never charged it when I got it took it to autozone today to get it charged the guy said it wouldn't hol charged a

what part of " what voltage did the battery have when you received it" dont you get? forget about not charging it. do you know the voltage it had? 10.4 11.2 12.4. thats what im asking. dont tell me you didnt test it with a DMM. thats something you always do when you get a battery.

Sorry for the same reply twice service is horrible in the house I'll go back to my guy and ask in the morning where was it tested at cause I left it with him after I went to autozone cause he put in my new alternator in so I don't know I don't own a dmm it was late when I came back home and forgot to ask him cause he put it on his charger to and he also said that it's not holding a charge.

JC3rd

The autozone quick chargers charge at 16+v to force a charge into a battery in a very short time..... Yeah it won't hold a charge after that. Bro you need to get yourself a multi meter and a real charger.

What testing have you done to determine that it won't hold a charge?

" oh, its bad you say? well fuck , here comes another one"

not so much bro.... Xs powers support is top shelf, but,...... no.

You will need to gain yourself some facts bro. You need a DMM. You need rest voltage to start.

One buy a digital multimeter

Two test your batterys voltage with your dmm

Three buy yourself a good agm charger and charge that battery up if low voltage or top it off.

I prefer ctek7002 works for my 2 d3100s and d3400

Four don't listen to advice from people at AutoZone go to nappa or somewhere like that

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Okay so yes I agree autozone didn't know nothing and I took it to nappa they couldn't do it cause they didn't have the right charger so they sent me to a place that specializes in agm batteries at first the reader couldn't read it then the guy put it on the charger it was at 95% happy camper now the battery is fully charged thanks you guy's

JC3rd

Wouldn't be surprised if autozone didn't try to charge it with a standard charger, and why did you take it to be charged at autozone in the first place?

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter