Jump to content

Droppinhzcaraudio taking a LONG time to ship????


Recommended Posts

Posted

I ordered late Wednesday the 27th got shipping info on Thursday the 28th and picked it up from the post office today...

Oh and by the way I am overseas, which normally adds a lot of time... so less than 7 days from order to door works for me...

Never an issue with CJ, always has time to answer a question or two...

 

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

 
TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg
 
Posted

Like I said if you dont hear from them please let me know. I'll make a call if need be. Cody and Jeff are both good people in my book.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

May I have an order number please. Most people took labor day off, but I didnt. We were swamped with orders and I am trying my best to catch up. We are a 2 person operation, thats it, no 50000 square foot warehouse with automated systems and hourly employees working to get orders shipped out. I have 40 orders sitting on my desk right now and it is going on 9pm eastern time. I am still working tonight trying my best to get everything out in a timely manor. I am taking classes full time and running this company. Time is not something I have alot of on my hands at the moment.

I apologize if you had to wait an extra day.

Posted

Like I said , not a big frickin deal just wondering, everyone don't get your panties in a wad at once.

Posted

May I have an order number please. Most people took labor day off, but I didnt. We were swamped with orders and I am trying my best to catch up. We are a 2 person operation, thats it, no 50000 square foot warehouse with automated systems and hourly employees working to get orders shipped out. I have 40 orders sitting on my desk right now and it is going on 9pm eastern time. I am still working tonight trying my best to get everything out in a timely manor.

I apologize if you had to wait an extra day.

This is why I love these guys. Well part of it at least.

Posted

Btw kylar I don't stay in moms basement , sit down somewhere and calm down. Go bitch and moan somewhere else , pshhhhhhh

Posted

Cj18 my order # 1764 . I understand that y'all are busy and that's a good thing, keep doing what your doing. Was just wondering, once again not a big deal. Thanks for your concern.

Posted

I will take a look at it in the morning. I am getting up at 530 every morning to work before 8am class 4 days a week. Usually my work line stays off until after 3pm. The easiest way to get me is actually facebook. I have a bad habit of having my phone out in class.

Posted

Nothing but great CS from the homie CJ!! You picked the right person to buy from!!! As a matter of fact, My next check I'll be putting a order in for my Starting Batt, some Sky High goodies and some amp inputs :D

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5379 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...