Jump to content

Run those fuses (front to rear)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Could have been a lot worse, glad the blazer but more importantly you laura and shay are ok.

Bro.... it puts a build like this... ( i know its not that big) into perspective.... for sure... your right.

Where i dont fuse my amps ( that to me is lost) i do fuse where it matters..... i think.

I was shown here, the UBER importance...

(makes me wonder about my voltage also now...... hmmm)

Posted

I dont get it...

there are 6 other runs WITH that one..

id guess it got rubbed with tire/suspention motion... but im only guessing...

that said.......... i now wonder about my amp testing, my newISH alt.. ... cuz that rip/tear on that line says NOT NEW to me...

fuck....

Posted

its possible to do that in one trip bro. I went down the road and back and noticed some rub and the amoutn of wear was eye opening. I went less than a 1/4 mile.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Shit. Last place I would've expected to see that was in your build...

Hope you get the cause narrowed down quick.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

its possible to do that in one trip bro. I went down the road and back and noticed some rub and the amoutn of wear was eye opening. I went less than a 1/4 mile.

Where i was more worried was up front.

I run right buy the manifold. Shit gets hot. I have plastic additions on my runs up there, and they "cook and warp" ... and that is DIRECTLY where i went.

And to find out that is in the rear? .. fuck.......

Im acutally a lil spooked... ill admit....

I know my build is small, compared to most,.. but 1100 amp hours,. would burn for fucking days........... like... days...

Posted

BUT this is one reason exactly why I fuse. Everyone is always so quick to say oh it will never happen to me. Well shit happens no matter how careful you are. No fuses and you're left with a pile of ash and charred steel or possibly worse. Glad to see you got out with a couple fuses being crispied and not you. You're not fat enough for a good barbeque.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

if you ever want to see a good show just touch your terminals together. Its alot more than you realize.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3233 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...